Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Think I am doing
    Utd
    Arsenal
    City
    Southampton
    Sunderland all Home

and possibly Europa game away.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

any jobs going in your places lads ???
    ffs.

any jobs going in your places lads ???
    ffs.
    I only feed the kids every 2nd day, dont heat the house or use electricity. Amazing how much you can save.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Heading to Fulham home
    Inter ( providing we beat Lyon )
    Sunderland

Amsterdam if we want to think that far ahead ;)

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Might be going to Liverpool away, would love to sit with the away section!

Also, my birthday on April 19th and never been to WHL so gonna try get a ticket for the City game that weekend...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Emoran wrote: »
    Heading to Fulham home
    Sunderland

COYS

If we get past Lyon that Fulham game will be moved to the Sunday cos we're away playing Milan the Thursday before it mate.

If we get past Lyon that Fulham game will be moved to the Sunday cos we're away playing Milan the Thursday before it mate.

Cheers for the heads up Ronan! I've the weekend booked over there already so alls good on this side thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Anyone heading to the Fulham game lads? Where ya sitting?

Bringing the missus over to visit a few friends for the weekend before she drops and hoping to sneak a game in;)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Anyone heading to Newcastle game next week?? Should be decent game and take all 3points. First game been to this season as lack of money but hopefully get another 2 in one being the Sunderland game, can't beat last game of season.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

Hi lads, looking to go to Everton at home on 6th April, Tickets for lilywhite members on-sale in morning.
    Just wondering could someone sort me out with a spare membership name/number for this game - I have my own but just need one more?

Thanks in advance
    Jason

• Advertisement

Jayo11780 wrote: »
    Hi lads, looking to go to Everton at home on 6th April, Tickets for lilywhite members on-sale in morning.
    Just wondering could someone sort me out with a spare membership name/number for this game - I have my own but just need one more?

Thanks in advance
    Jason
    You can have mine. Will pm to u.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

Got my Everton tickets this morning.... Cant wait!!
    Sitting in the West Lower... Result!

Thanks Mullo!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Man City home,21st APR.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Inter Milan home tomorrow with the Dad... Cant wait!

On top of that:

Just got tickets to Fulham home next Sunday, going for Paddys weekend with my girlfriend, leave saturday morning and back monday evening. Executive box seats West Stand lower with Champions Travel in the presence of Ex Players (Ledley King PLEASE!!!!) access to bar, drinks at half time, 1 course meal, Crowne Plaza hotel for two nights. Not cheap but sounds totally worth it and a fantastic memory!

Havent been to a Spurs match in almost 3 years due to being in Uni and not having the money and then moving to Australia and not being home for over a year. Two matches in the space of 11 days.... Cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

irishmover wrote: »
    Inter Milan home tomorrow with the Dad... Cant wait!

On top of that:

Just got tickets to Fulham home next Sunday, going for Paddys weekend with my girlfriend, leave saturday morning and back monday evening. Executive box seats West Stand lower with Champions Travel in the presence of Ex Players (Ledley King PLEASE!!!!) access to bar, drinks at half time, 1 course meal, Crowne Plaza hotel for two nights. Not cheap but sounds totally worth it and a fantastic memory!

Havent been to a Spurs match in almost 3 years due to being in Uni and not having the money and then moving to Australia and not being home for over a year. Two matches in the space of 11 days.... Cant wait!

Sounds like a great day man, enjoy.

Heading to Fulham home
    Sunderland

COYS

You going to Inter tomorrow & Fulham next week aswell???

You going to Inter tomorrow & Fulham next week aswell???

I am indeed, buzzing would be an understatement !!

I am indeed, buzzing would be an understatement !!

Where you sat tomorrow night? I'm at South stand lower. Right next to the away supporters..

I've a box seat for the Fulham match, lower West Stand. Not sure what seat yet.

Where you sat tomorrow night? I'm at South stand lower. Right next to the away supporters..

I've a box seat for the Fulham match, lower West Stand. Not sure what seat yet.

South upper tomorrow, I haven't a girlfriend that would splash out on luxury seats so I'm stuck with the peasants in park lane next Sunday at Fulham :P

South upper tomorrow, I haven't a girlfriend that would splash out on luxury seats so I'm stuck with the peasants in park lane next Sunday at Fulham :P

I'm sure it's gonna be brilliant and all but still won't be with the real fans.. Great to see it from this perspective though.

• Advertisement

Flight delayed.. Wheel on small 6 seater plane fell off and propellers broke apart on the runway so all ERT is with it. Nobody hurt but looking like delayed for a couple hours...

Dublin airport shutdown for last hour and looks like another hour..

Great start to the day, really hope they win tonight and this isn't a hoodoo....

Everything finalised for Fulham match.. Cannot wait! Guy was on the phone to from Champions Travel said majority of Spurs fans who go there meet Ledley King as his box is next to this one. So here's hoping!

If its anything like the match last night it's gonna be a great day!

Got everything in the post this morning for the weekend.

Box 33 West Stand! Enter via Bill Nicholson Way. Was told ill be greeted by a former player before the match.

Will upload lots of photos next week when I'm back home to make you all jelly!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Got everything in the post this morning for the weekend.

Box 33 West Stand! Enter via Bill Nicholson Way. Was told ill be greeted by a former player before the match.

Will upload lots of photos next week when I'm back home to make you all jelly!

Great stuff, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Does anyone know roughly how many loyalty points will be needed for Stoke away? I assume because it is the last away game of the season demand may be higher than usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Anybody get tickets for last game of season?? Got mine organised 4 of us heading over from Dublin Sunday 19th May, hopefully we will be settled in 3rd spot by thenðŸ˜႒. Can't wait south stand lower best Craic in the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Everything In Its Right Place

hi everyone i'm planning on going to the southampton game on may 4th. I want to book my flights but im worried the game will be switched to sunday or monday. is this likely?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Everything finalised for Fulham match.. Cannot wait! Guy was on the phone to from Champions Travel said majority of Spurs fans who go there meet Ledley King as his box is next to this one. So here's hoping!

If its anything like the match last night it's gonna be a great day!

I certainly hope you got to meet him after that horrible display!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

hi everyone i'm planning on going to the southampton game on may 4th. I want to book my flights but im worried the game will be switched to sunday or monday. is this likely?

Unfortunately for you it has the possibility of being moved. If we make the semi finals in Europe it will be played on the Sunday. If we get knocked out it will probably stay as a Saturday but even this is hard to say due to tv scheduling.

• Advertisement

nbar12 wrote: »
    I certainly hope you got to meet him after that horrible display!

I literally had the most hectic week ever... Just over jetlag and back in Australia now..

No didn't meet Ledley! Met Pat Jennings but didn't get a bloody photo taken with him... Was at half time and everyone was in the lounge drinking so wasnt as easy to get chatting to him...

Box seats are amazing but the atmosphere isn't as great as being in the stands. In saying that though, the fans were awful. The entire second half of the match was a joke.. No COYS, no when the spurs go marching in just disgruntled idiots!

Definitely recommend experiencing it though..

Advertisement