Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

Heading over to the game against the Saints with my little man..fingers crossed we are in the hunt for CL :) COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Looking like Chelsea (H) for my first trip of the season, a daytrip from Cork.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Looking like Chelsea (H) for my first trip of the season, a daytrip from Cork.

12.45 Saturday KO... You reckon this would be safe to book now and won't be changed to Sunday? Thanks

larry1 wrote: »
    12.45 Saturday KO... You reckon this would be safe to book now and won't be changed to Sunday? Thanks

Am 99.99999 % sure that this fixture is not going to change :D. Maybe someone else can confirm just to be 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Am 99.99999 % sure that this fixture is not going to change :D. Maybe someone else can confirm just to be 100% sure.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/competitionformat/index.html
    looking at this link we play Europa Thursday wk before hand assuming we qualify,I have booked flights as seems certain from this info on Europa league website.now fingers crossed we all get tickets-8 going but short 2 memberships

• Advertisement

BT have it scheduled for live TV so looks good :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-bt-premier-league-2044376

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Norwich, September. Anybody up for it??

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Cianan2 wrote: »
    I am going, as is Eoin and a few others mate. on the 8.15 out and 8.25 back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Keep your passport safe this time ;)

Doing this daytrip now from Cork instead of Chelsea game, see ye in Stansted lads :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Boom........
    2xTickets for the Chelsea game bought this morning,Delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Day trip for Chelsea game :D:D

philon wrote: »
    Day trip for Chelsea game :D:D

tickets booked for Chelsea game,7 adults 3 children,cant wait:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Probably a longshot but if anyone hears of a ticket for the away end V Palace on Sunday drop me a PM please.

One of my UK suppliers just called to tell me he has given me an Executive Box in the West Stand for Chelsea game.:D

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

larry1 wrote: »
    One of my UK suppliers just called to tell me he has given me an Executive Box in the West Stand for Chelsea game.:D

COYS

Sweet. What time you collecting me at ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 galwaysteve123

If anyone here has 2 spared for Chelsea game let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chocy4

Looking for ticket for Chelsea game if possible, heading over on day-trip from cork.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Cork v Clare replay same day as Spurs and Chelsea - cant believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Just FYI, For Norwich and the next few games possibly 2 league and 2 cup paper tickets will be sent out for the matches. This is due to an issue with a batch of cards that the printer printed the bar codes too big to be read by the scanner. Club are not 100% who was affected so have reverted to paper till sorted.

• Advertisement

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Just FYI, For Norwich and the next few games possibly 2 league and 2 cup paper tickets will be sent out for the matches. This is due to an issue with a batch of cards that the printer printed the bar codes too big to be read by the scanner. Club are not 100% who was affected so have reverted to paper till sorted.

Yeah got my paper ticket in the post yesterday, very nostalgic to have a paper ticket in the hand again haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Going to Newcastle home on 10th November and Liverpool home in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

At the moment I'm booked for:

Norwich
    Tromso (H)
    Villa Capital One Cup
    Chelsea
    West Ham
    Villa (A)
    Hull
    Everton (A)
    Newcastle
    Man Utd
    Anzhi (H)

Work (and TV changes) permitting I'll do

Fulham (A)
    Sunderland (A)
    Liverpool
    Southampton (A)

And whoever we have on the 28th Dec.

Anything after the New Year is doubtful cos of work so that's why I'm cramming now!

At the moment I'm booked for:

Norwich
    Tromso (H)
    Villa Capital One Cup
    Chelsea
    West Ham
    Villa (A)
    Hull
    Everton (A)
    Newcastle
    Man Utd
    Anzhi (H)

Work (and TV changes) permitting I'll do

Fulham (A)
    Sunderland (A)
    Liverpool
    Southampton (A)

And whoever we have on the 28th Dec.

Anything after the New Year is doubtful cos of work so that's why I'm cramming now!

Is that all ? :D

Fancy swapping roles, you look after my missus ;) and kids for 6 months and I'll live your life :D:D:D

After extensive investigations into the issue that affected some Members at the opening match of the season, we have taken the decision to re-issue a new Stadium Access Card to ALL One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members. All cards previously issued have now been deactivated and should be destroyed to avoid any confusion with your new access card once it arrives with you.

Due to the volume of cards involved the production process is expected to take several weeks. Therefore, any Member that has purchased tickets for the home matches against Tromso, Chelsea and West Ham United will be sent paper match tickets to use to enter the stadium. Tickets for Tromso are being sent via first class post today. Tickets for Chelsea and West Ham United will be despatched next week.

All Members will be in receipt of their new cards no later than Tuesday 22 October in time for supporters attending the home match against Hull City to use their new cards to enter the stadium. Please wait until after this date to contact us regarding any non-delivery.

Members attending tomorrow's match against Norwich City have already been sent tickets in the post. Any Members that have not received their ticket for this fixture should call the Ticket Office on 0844 844 0102 (Option 2) by 5.00pm today (Friday 13 September) to arrange a duplicate for collection at the stadium.

There are no issues with Season Ticket Stadium Access Cards and Silver, Gold and Platinum Members should continue to use these cards to enter the stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

hows things lads, I'm thinking of going to the away game at Everton on Nov 3rd for my birthday weekend, would any of yous know how I could go about getting tickets for the away section?

nbar12 wrote: »
    hows things lads, I'm thinking of going to the away game at Everton on Nov 3rd for my birthday weekend, would any of yous know how I could go about getting tickets for the away section?

Are you a one hotspur member? applications are now being taken for members for this game.

anyone get their paper tickets for Chelsea game yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

spursman11 wrote: »
    anyone get their paper tickets for Chelsea game yet?

yeah,got mine last week

• Advertisement

yeah,got mine last week
    got mine today,cant wait,now hoping we can see All Ireland in Stansted airport after

Advertisement