Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭larry1

spursman11 wrote: »
    anyone get their paper tickets for Chelsea game yet?

2 tickets for Executive box arrived yesterday :D Both father & son really excited COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Will be doing Newcastle (H) and Sunderland (A) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Will be doing Newcastle (H) and Sunderland (A) :D

Fair play, you can't beat an away trip. Flights expensive ?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Fair play, you can't beat an away trip. Flights expensive ?

Flying out of Cork with Jet2 for 70 return. Out Friday evening and back Sunday. Staying in Newcastle, there should be 3 or 4 of us from this part of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Flying out of Cork with Jet2 for 70 return. Out Friday evening and back Sunday. Staying in Newcastle, there should be 3 or 4 of us from this part of the country.

I'm hoping to do that game (work permitting) so will hook up with you on the day!

Don't forget for Newcastle (H) there are no trains running so its a bus replacement service into Liverpool Street.

• Advertisement

I'm hoping to do that game (work permitting) so will hook up with you on the day!

Don't forget for Newcastle (H) there are no trains running so its a bus replacement service into Liverpool Street.

Nice one Ronan, should be a good day. Yeah is a pain for Newcastle alright but have enough time after game to get it done thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

At the moment I'm booked for:

Norwich
    Tromso (H)
    Villa Capital One Cup
    Chelsea
    West Ham
    Villa (A)
    Hull
    Everton (A)
    Newcastle
    Man Utd
    Anzhi (H)

See you at Everton :)

See you at Everton :)

Steve's not going, you need me to put in for his ticket for you mate?

Steve's not going, you need me to put in for his ticket for you mate?

nope, already done - thanks anyway

day trip or not ?

I'm making a weekend of it - Free Acomm availabe if you need it ;)

nope, already done - thanks anyway

day trip or not ?

I'm making a weekend of it - Free Acomm availabe if you need it ;)

Day trip only mate, suspect we'll have a few in The Arkles?

• Advertisement

Day trip only mate, suspect we'll have a few in The Arkles?

sounds good - might be tircky getting in - they changed their door policy - home fans only - but that was the Liverpool game in March - probabaly different for Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

A gang of us got tickets for the home game against Liverpool on Dec 15th,flying out from Cork for 45 euro return.looking forward to it.

Doing City (H) on Jan 29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Going to the City game with my son too..
    Good man Hatch99.... free tickets too!
    Sound bloke!

Going to the City game with my son too..
    Good man Hatch99.... free tickets too!
    Sound bloke!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Im heading to old London town this fri 29th for the weekend with my footy teammates .:cool:. we always try get tickets when we are away & seeing as 3 of them are Hammers my plan of tickets for the Manu game was overruled & we are all heading to the Wet-spam V fulham game at Upton pk instead:o

Ah well come on a Berba-strop hatttrick;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Anyone heading over to the Everton game? Im heading over the Saturday (as already had flights before match was changed) so making weekend of it. Anyone recommend somewhere cheap but not a ****hole to stay.

Cheers
    Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Was hoping to make this myself but tickets were gone before I got a chance.

Undercover wrote: »
    Was hoping to make this myself but tickets were gone before I got a chance.

You might get tickets through the twitter page @HotspurTickets, they always help people out for tickets. Worth giving it a try.

deco72 wrote: »
    Anyone heading over to the Everton game? Im heading over the Saturday (as already had flights before match was changed) so making weekend of it. Anyone recommend somewhere cheap but not a ****hole to stay.

Cheers
    Dec

You planning on staying in London town? Our supporters club have used the Premier Inn on Old Street or Travelodge Liverpool St. is great location wise.

• Advertisement

Yeah staying in London somewhere, I've stayed in that travel lodge before it's really handy for matches. Think I checked for that weekend and it might be no rooms available. Might even try a hostel save a bitta pound.

Anyone heading over to the game??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭abff

I'm going to be over in London from February 7th to 9th, with a flight back from Luton Airport at 17:50. What are the chances of getting a ticket for the Everton game and would it be possible to get to Luton in time for the flight?

Probably get ticket at the ground or try @hotspurtickets on twitter they might be able to help. Match is 1.30 so u should get outta ground by 3.30 so could be tight. I can't remember how far Luton airport is but only gives u two hours or so to get to airport and through security etc.

If u had a taxi booked maybe you could get there in time.

abff wrote: »
    I'm going to be over in London from February 7th to 9th, with a flight back from Luton Airport at 17:50. What are the chances of getting a ticket for the Everton game and would it be possible to get to Luton in time for the flight?

The only way you'd make it is be taxi and even then it would be tight. It's about 30 miles to Luton but you have to allow for traffic getting away from WHL so plan on an hour journey minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭abff

Thanks. It looks a bit too close for comfort. I guess I could ditch my Luton flight and look for a flight from Stansted.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

I have a spare ticket to match against City on the 29th if anyone is interested. Face value, which was £74.50 total so about €90. Physical ticket for West Stand lower. Area 16, Row 6.

Bit of a dilemma for the City game lads, need some travel advice....
    Me and junior are staying the Wednesday night in the Premier Inn near Stansted...
    I know the normal route from Tottingham Hale straight to Stansted airport and off home i fly, but i have never been to a midweek game before, so im a little bit iffy as to how and which way to get out of the High Road and back to hotel late at night.....
    Train Routes, taxi??
    Any advice lads?
    Im also gonna try put the hammer on a mate over there who usually picks me up at the airport for the games...lives in Enfield...may end up having to get the train from WHL station to Enfield and then get the lift...but i need a plan B.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

For midweek games I usually stroll to the Northumberland Park station and get on the train to Tottenham Hale. From there, the train will drop you back to Stansted as normal. The Premier Inn will have a free shuttle to drop you back to hotel from outside the Arrivals area too. I've done this 3/4 times and never encountered any problems.

Stansted -> Northumberland Park (via Tottenham Hale) return ticket is usually around £25 for an adult. Not sure what the kids prices are.

thudd wrote: »
    For midweek games I usually stroll to the Northumberland Park station and get on the train to Tottenham Hale. From there, the train will drop you back to Stansted as normal. The Premier Inn will have a free shuttle to drop you back to hotel from outside the Arrivals area too. I've done this 3/4 times and never encountered any problems.

Stansted -> Northumberland Park (via Tottenham Hale) return ticket is usually around £25 for an adult. Not sure what the kids prices are.

so, go to Northumberland,(do a bunk on this), go back a stop to Hale, and then get the train as normal straight to Stansted?

• Advertisement

so, go to Northumberland,(do a bunk on this), go back a stop to Hale, and then get the train as normal straight to Stansted?

Correct,that's how i do it too horse..

Advertisement