Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

see u there bud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭djh2009

Sunderland away September 13th .

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

djh2009 wrote: »
    Sunderland away September 13th .

How much the flights for this one and what time kick off and day?
    jaysus, im lazy.

How much the flights for this one and what time kick off and day?
    jaysus, im lazy.

Paid €70 return for flights. On at 3pm Saturday at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

if we qualify for group stages of Europa,what are the chances of the Newcastle game going to the Sunday October 26th from the Saturday as there will be a group stage match the previous Thursday

• Advertisement

spursman11 wrote: »
    if we qualify for group stages of Europa,what are the chances of the Newcastle game going to the Sunday October 26th from the Saturday as there will be a group stage match the previous Thursday
    It will definitely be shifted in that case. Although it won't be on tv , as schedule is already fixed for that weekend.

It will definitely be shifted in that case. Although it won't be on tv , as schedule is already fixed for that weekend.

I assume shifted to Sunday

I assume shifted to Sunday
    Yep, Monday night's game is QPR v. Villa, so probably a 2 o'clock kick-off. Can you get tickets easily enough for this one do you think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

flight sale today Ryanair - booked €61 return from Cork for Newcastle game.

Notice Cork flights now leaving from 640am from October 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I see Spurs still haven't updated the fixtures to take account of games moving to Sunday after Europe. Hopefully we'll get times etc soon.

In the meantime I've only WBA on the horizon as I'll be away with work for 6 weeks until early November. :(

• Advertisement

Yep, Monday night's game is QPR v. Villa, so probably a 2 o'clock kick-off. Can you get tickets easily enough for this one do you think ?
    yes tickets shouldnt be a bother for the Newcastle game,strange club havent announced its change of date for Newcastle game before tickets go on sale tomorrow.Hope fully they are busy signing a striker

Hope fully they are busy signing a striker
    And a left full !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Following the team's progress to the Europe League Group Stage, our match at home to West Bromwich Albion has been rescheduled for Sunday, September 21, kick-off 1.30pm.

New dates are:
    Southampton (H) Sunday Oct 5 (KO 2.05pm)
    Newcastle (H) Sunday Oct 26 (KO 1.30pm)
    Stoke (H) Sunday Nov 9 (KO 1.30pm)
    #COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Newcastle home on the 26th booked. First trip in two years!

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Newcastle home on the 26th booked. First trip in two years!
    10 of us heading over also from Cork.looking forward to the game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Palace at WHL on 6th December for me.

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Palace at WHL on 6th December for me.

Hoping to do that myself Pat, will you have the usual crowd of langers in tow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tersam35

Newcastle on the 26th with my brother and nephew who haven't been before-I haven't been to The Lane since 2008-cant wait!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Don't think so. Theyre all saving for the big trip away in Newcastle in April:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Gonna aim for this one too - old fashioned dirty day trip 🍺

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jgoty2001

hoping I get my hands on a couple of tickets i'll be at the everton game in november...

:D

Good stuff mate, I won't know if I've got the time off until late October but I'll book the flights when the December games are confirmed anyway. Could be a right good drink up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Friend of mine in work is looking at trying to get 5 tickets for the Everton game on the 30th of November in the Lane.

Is it likely he will be able to get tickets when the go on general sale on the 23rd of October? Or will they be gone?

I know kind people have helped me in the past here with getting tickets, so if any one would be able to assist let me know. Any amount of tickets would be great.

And what this thread was really made for, myself and my Dad are heading over to the lane for the Stoke game in a few weeks. Can't wait, it's been a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jgoty2001

Looking for 2 for myself and the young fellah. I hear stubhub is generally reliable - but if you find a better source would be grateful to hear about it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭dowthebow

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Don't think so. Theyre all saving for the big trip away in Newcastle in April:D
    :D

Good stuff mate, I won't know if I've got the time off until late October but I'll book the flights when the December games are confirmed anyway. Could be a right good drink up!

Hi Lads,
    wanna get 3 tickets for a game in Feb/March, possibly west ham game 21st Feb. Would anyone be able to help me out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Stoke (H) on November 9th for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Going to see Spurs v Asterais Tripolis on Thursday night. Got cheapy flight and bought one adult and two child tickets for 35 sterling. Its my young lads ten birthday pressie. Mine toooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Going to see spurs Sunderland 17th of January. Hopefully it's a good un

Advertisement