Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chocy4

Looking for 2 tickets for Liverpool away if anyone can help

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

There as well.... My First game this season, hope its a good one.
    Going to see spurs Sunderland 17th of January. Hopefully it's a good un

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

philon wrote: »

Was gonna book train tickets from Stansted but it said that non stop buses were on due to rail work but yet it's still allowing me to book rail tickets.

Anyone know is this definitely happening because I don't see the point in buying return rail tickets for £48 when it's gonna be a bus ill be getting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Was gonna book train tickets from Stansted but it said that non stop buses were on due to rail work but yet it's still allowing me to book rail tickets.

Anyone know is this definitely happening because I don't see the point in buying return rail tickets for £48 when it's gonna be a bus ill be getting?

defo no trains. they will put you on a bus to Liverpool st and then you get the train back from there to tottenham hale. If you can get numbers together a taxi will cost 4 of you about 100 return if you book in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Chocy4 wrote: »
    Looking for 2 tickets for Liverpool away if anyone can help

pm me and will see if can help

Mullo76 wrote: »
    defo no trains. they will put you on a bus to Liverpool st and then you get the train back from there to tottenham hale. If you can get numbers together a taxi will cost 4 of you about 100 return if you book in advance.

Sound. Will i just get bus tickets over or book them from here or will i just have to get train tickets to get the non stop bus? Cheers

Sound. Will i just get bus tickets over or book them from here or will i just have to get train tickets to get the non stop bus? Cheers

Couple of different bus companies run regular buses into Central London from Stansted (Terrorvision/National Express etc). You can buy in advance or buy on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

If you get the bus to Liverpool st station, you can get the train from there to White Hart Lane, only costs about £5...Station is more or less across the road from the ground, just around the corner from the Bricklayers.

Did this journey for a preseason game.

• Advertisement

If you get the bus to Liverpool st station, you can get the train from there to White Hart Lane, only costs about £5...Station is more or less across the road from the ground, just around the corner from the Bricklayers.

Did this journey for a preseason game.
    Was gonna take the train because i went over last year and the bus from Stansted to Liverpool street took forever. Wasn't non stop though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MKDTH

Sunderland on Saturday will be my first game in three years, could be a good one if Defoe makes him debut for Sunderland.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

Looking to bring my little one to the home game v Villa on Sat April 11th. I've had a quick look at possible clashes that could see a date change but all looks ok (FA cup, Europa League) Do you think it might be one of those rare Saturday's that we play @ 3.00pm?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

larry1 wrote: »
    Looking to bring my little one to the home game v Villa on Sat April 11th. I've had a quick look at possible clashes that could see a date change but all looks ok (FA cup, Europa League) Do you think it might be one of those rare Saturday's that we play @ 3.00pm?

Thanks

Fingers crossed yes, but probably still a little early to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Hi Lads, I know its probably a bit late now but looking for 1 ticket for the spurs game in Feb in the spurs end if anybody cant go.

Alternatively, if anyone has any liverpool mates, 2 tickets together with the pool fans. Ill keep quiet and no colours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi Lads, I know its probably a bit late now but looking for 1 ticket for the spurs game in Feb in the spurs end if anybody cant go.

Alternatively, if anyone has any liverpool mates, 2 tickets together with the pool fans. Ill keep quiet and no colours :)

The Liverpool away tickets are on general sale as of today.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/liverpool-away-ticket-news-020115/

Cheers, dont see anyway of purchasing just yet. Will try tomorrow but id imagine its sold out

oppiuy wrote: »
    Cheers, dont see anyway of purchasing just yet. Will try tomorrow but id imagine its sold out

Yeah saw that myself, maybe call the ticket office might be able to buy them over the phone?

Just mailed them this morning to see if there are any left. I've also travelled over before for a weekday game and found some tickets get returned to the liverpool ticket office.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

doing Everton away in May

• Advertisement

Got a sorted from the ticket office. Restricted view which is not ideal.

Also got a ticket for a liverpool on toutless.ie, facevalue anfireld row. Used that site before and is handy if anyones looking for tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Doing Arsenal, West Ham and QPR (a)

Gonna give the Cup final a miss as I'm away from home on and off for most of the time leading up to it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Doing Arsenal, West Ham and QPR (a)

Gonna give the Cup final a miss as I'm away from home on and off for most of the time leading up to it

Jaysus your alive boss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Jaysus your alive boss :D

Just about, buts that's a story for another day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Going to the game on Sunday. Figure we'll get a right result outta this one (for once) Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Is Aston Villa game definitely fixed for Saturday 11th April?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

spursman11 wrote: »
    Is Aston Villa game definitely fixed for Saturday 11th April?

I hope so as i have flights & tickets bought :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Got tickets for last home game of the season against Hull City,can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Just got free tickets for the man city game!

• Advertisement

Stoke (H) - August 15th

Advertisement