Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Crystal Palace game on September 20th

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hopefully the Palace match on the 20th if some kind soul can help me source tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

P_1 wrote: »
    Hopefully the Palace match on the 20th if some kind soul can help me source tickets

Do you need a dig out ? Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Do you need a dig out ? Where are you based?

Dublin, planning on taking my Dad over for his 60th. Wouldn't do to have the flights and no tickets

P_1 wrote: »
    Dublin, planning on taking my Dad over for his 60th. Wouldn't do to have the flights and no tickets

I'll look after you with 2 cards if you want, can meet you in town with them etc. I had a look and the tickets for Palace go on sale to bronze members on 3rd/4th August.

PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Heading palace game on 20th, flying to Luton airport as worked out cheaper and better flight times than stansted.

Also looking to get tickets for the Liverpool game in October. Flights booked already as cheap as chips. #COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Stoke, Palace and City

Got a good fare Cork-Stansted this week for Palace game €65?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Anyone at Stoke game today? What was the vibe like at FT?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Deisler wrote: »
    Anyone at Stoke game today? What was the vibe like at FT?

Was there, not a good vibe with lots of early leavers and a good old booo at full time (which may I add I did not join in with :D)

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Was there, not a good vibe with lots of early leavers and a good old booo at full time (which may I add I did not join in with :D)

Was there hassle in south stand or just normal home/away banter?

• Advertisement

Was there hassle in south stand or just normal home/away banter?

There was a bit of a ruck but looked like Stoke fans fighting each other from where I was, but it could have been a spurs fan who crossed over.

There was a bit of a ruck but looked like Stoke fans fighting each other from where I was, but it could have been a spurs fan who crossed over.

You going to Liverpool game mate?

You going to Liverpool game mate?

Won't be at Liverpool buddy, am doing City and then West Ham probably.

Won't be at Liverpool buddy, am doing City and then West Ham probably.

Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Anderlect at home in Europa league,flights€30 return.COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

En route to the airport for Everton.

2-1 Tottenham!

COYS

Taking jnr (6) to his first Spurs game v Watford in Feb. If any season ticket holders not going I'd glady pay u for them.

Deisler wrote: »
    Taking jnr (6) to his first Spurs game v Watford in Feb. If any season ticket holders not going I'd glady pay u for them.

Home to Watford? You should easily get tickets, if you need membership cards let me know

Home to Watford? You should easily get tickets, if you need membership cards let me know

Cheers will let u know how I get on. Going to Utd in April too might have to book via Thompson for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Hi fellas, am looking to get over for the Man Utd game at The Lane on April 9th. Looking for 3/4 tickets for this if anyone happens to have membership cards which they are not using for this fixture?Tickets are on sale in February

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Insp. Harry Callahan

Going to see Spurs v Leicester next Wednesday night, haven't been to the lane in 7 years, can not wait !

Going to see Spurs v Leicester next Wednesday night, haven't been to the lane in 7 years, can not wait !

Deadly, enjoy

Sunderland (H) on Saturday week, as they say you can't beat being there :) COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Going over Sunday morning. Cant wait. Haven't been since the 2-2 at West Ham last season.

Going over Sunday morning. Cant wait. Haven't been since the 2-2 at West Ham last season.

Enjoy lads, hopefully two positive results against the Foxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

good luck fellow motoring forum yid;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Heading over for the Swansea game on 28th Feb,looking forward to seeing this Spurs team.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

First ever NLD against the Gooners March 5th. COYS :D

larry1 wrote: »
    First ever NLD against the Gooners March 5th. COYS :D

Also at this one, it is like no other day at the Lane unreal atmosphere :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Man U game in April......looking forward to it.

Advertisement