Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

West Brom game on April 25th,cant wait,COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

spursman11 wrote: »
    West Brom game on April 25th,cant wait,COYS

did you get the tickets ???

im hoping to go too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

did you get the tickets ???

im hoping to go too.

Not on sale yet, calm down.

You'll have details to buy them yourself on Tuesday

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Not on sale yet, calm down.

You'll have details to buy them yourself on Tuesday

There on sale Monday are they not?

There on sale Monday are they not?

Just checked there Hatch, mate of mine in work has Priority membership, i can use his card for 1 ticket, but i need another Priority Member to get the 2 tickets on Monday..... Have you got a Priority Membership?

Bronze Members go on sale Tuesday.

Anyone?

The fact that its our 2nd last home game of the season, i reckon they'll be whipped up on the monday !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Just checked there Hatch, mate of mine in work has Priority membership, i can use his card for 1 ticket, but i need another Priority Member to get the 2 tickets on Monday..... Have you got a Priority Membership?

Anyone?

The fact that its our 2nd last home game of the season, i reckon they'll be whipped up on the monday !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They can't be whipped up on Monday man, they only release 1000 tickets on Monday to Bronze members. Tuesday is when the Lilywhite sale period begins.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    They can't be whipped up on Monday man, they only release 1000 tickets on Monday to Bronze members. Tuesday is when the Lilywhite sale period begins.
    no panic,log in early and should be ale to get them.big game Sat.v Arsenal,win that and we are in with a big shout.

Anyone?

It's only 1k tickets on Monday like kingdom said, better off waiting until Tuesday when you have a proper choice of where you want to sit, your call. Yea you'll get another card off me between now and then

2 TICKETS SECURED..Good man Hatch.

something tells me that we will lift the EPL trophy that night......

2nd last home game.....

3rd last game of the season !!!

Sandro gets sent off,( on purpose).
    Pritchard gets caught in possession and we go 5-4 up.
    Berahino misses a last min penalty at 5-4 to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 redjk

Hi Lads, long time lurker, have bronze membership and got ticket to the West Brom game in April this morning. Never received a membership card in the post, do bronze members not receieve cards? First time heading over so wasn't an issue before. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

redjk wrote: »
    Hi Lads, long time lurker, have bronze membership and got ticket to the West Brom game in April this morning. Never received a membership card in the post, do bronze members not receieve cards? First time heading over so wasn't an issue before. Thanks

You should definitely get a card for Bronze member. I would contact the club to ask about this as you would need the card to access the stadium unless they are sending a ticket in the post.

tickets sorted for West Brom ON April 25TH,4 of us heading over for our first Monday night game. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Four of us got tickets for last home game against the Saints,delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Going to WBA home on 25th April. Will be my 4th game this season and am on 1 win 1 loss 1 draw this season so fingers crossed for another win!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Southampton last home game of season. Delighted! Block 35 cant get better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 redjk

deco72 wrote: »
    You should definitely get a card for Bronze member. I would contact the club to ask about this as you would need the card to access the stadium unless they are sending a ticket in the post.

Thanks for your help, contacted the club and received my ticket on Wednesday. Can't wait now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

United and Southampton last day for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Insp. Harry Callahan

I am looking for 2tickets for the Southampton match if anyone knows/has any for sale?,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Southampton (H) now Sunday at 1:30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Going to West Brom on Monday...wohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Flights booked for Everton away

€10 each way if anyone else fancies it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm going to my first game at WHL on the 29th, against Leicester. Can't bloody wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Long time no post!

Got return flights for Dec 7th vs Moscow - my first home champions league game (first CL match for me since the 4-0 loss at the bernabeu...)

Met a good few of you guys over the last few years so hopefully there'll be a few heading over for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,411 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Going to the home game V Bayer...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Leicester on the 29th,Bayer 2nd November and CSKA Moscow on 7th December,.
    very positive after todays win over city with Kane and Dembele to come back also

• Registered Users Posts: 2 finian1984

hi, is there any way of getting tickets to game without stubhub ripoff, my 11 and 9 yr old is mad to go to the lane before its rebuilt, if any1 can help me out it wud be much appreciated.

finian1984 wrote: »
    hi, is there any way of getting tickets to game without stubhub ripoff, my 11 and 9 yr old is mad to go to the lane before its rebuilt, if any1 can help me out it wud be much appreciated.

I'll try help you mate, PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 7 killianoreilly

How ya lads looking for tickets to West Bromwich 14/01
    Any guidance appreciated!
    Killian
    COYS

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

After missing the Leicester game due to a family emergency, i am now booked in for the Everton game on the 4th of March. Now the only question is, will it actually be on the 4th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,411 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Home game Vs Woolwich wanderers !!!
    Thank you Santa !!!! ��

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement