Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Ive also got tickets for this, Flying into luton tomorrow evening

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Heading over to the Man U game in a few weeks, now switched to 4.10 on the Sunday meaning a dash to Heathrow afterwards. Hopefully I can finally see us beat them having been there for a 0-1 home defeat in 1994 (Klinsmann missed a peno) and a 1-3 reverse in 1995 or so when a 21 year old Giggs stuck a pearler in the top corner. Crazy to think he's still cutting at the top all these years later!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Home to Swansea 1st April.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nicholson61

Any one going to blackburn on 28/04?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

victoria line on the london underground closed all day for the united game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

donspur wrote: »
    victoria line on the london underground closed all day for the united game

I saw that alright Darren, I am flying in and out of Heathrow so must work out quickest route.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    I saw that alright Darren, I am flying in and out of Heathrow so must work out quickest route.

yeah it looks to be the best route now, im going into gatwick sorry now i didnt fly into stanstead and out of gatwick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

i am going for nothing.... he he

explain or jog on

Anybody doing Fulham on May 13? (last game of season). I see tickets onsale to bronze today and lillywhite tomorrow, thinking about this one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Anybody doing Fulham on May 13? (last game of season). I see tickets onsale to bronze today and lillywhite tomorrow, thinking about this one myself.

Had intended on going, but hoping for a trip to wemberley instead mate.

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Had intended on going, but hoping for a trip to wemberley instead mate.

Yes Wembley would be nice. Got ticket for Fulham today anyway, dont think I can do both if we get there. Then again never say never :D

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Yeah got my tickets there yesterday, three of us heading over from dublin on the early flight. Should be good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Donal, I have flights and ticket bought but depends on FA Cup as Hatch said. will probably go to this too anyway.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Donal, I have flights and ticket bought but depends on FA Cup as Hatch said. will probably go to this too anyway.

You talking Final or semi final? ;)

You talking Final or semi final? ;)
    optimistically final if we make it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

going to Swansea, Fulham and SF and maybe ..... whisper the other one

galinka wrote: »
    Swansea, qpr away, fulham and hopefully the other one. Can't make semi so hopefully will get a wembley game in later this year..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

galinka wrote: »
    Going from Cork airport at 8.10 Sunday morning like myself ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 deise_yid

hi guys im heading over to the blackburn game have flights and accom sorted but no tickets just wondering can anyone here help??

deise_yid wrote: »
    hi guys im heading over to the blackburn game have flights and accom sorted but no tickets just wondering can anyone here help??
    Tickets for this have been on general sale for a while. Go to spurs website, go to ticket section and register yourself with ticket site. You will be able to check the game for tickets. If sold out as is likely then check the ticket exchange link for the game. You will need to keep checking this reg. Other option are Thomas cook hotel an ticket if you can cancel your hotel or see if hospitality option in available but this is expensive. Good luck.

• Advertisement

i have 1 spare ticket for fulham if someone is looking for one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

i have 1 spare ticket for fulham if someone is looking for one
    how's it going mate I might take that off your hands if it's still going I'll send you a pm now in a minute. Cheers !

Emoran wrote: »
    how's it going mate I might take that off your hands if it's still going I'll send you a pm now in a minute. Cheers !

If you are doing this lads I can get card off Darren on Sat at QPR away if not being used before Fulham and get it to Eoin. Just let me know.

If you are doing this lads I can get card off Darren on Sat at QPR away if not being used before Fulham and get it to Eoin. Just let me know.

well mark hows things, i have my card gone out to a mate for the blackburn game, i cant go saturday to QPR either im off to thailand for 2weeks tomorrow with work sort notice but didnt like to let them down :D (yeah right) never get chance again, think bud has the qpr ticket sorted with someone so not so bad.

well mark hows things, i have my card gone out to a mate for the blackburn game, i cant go saturday to QPR either im off to thailand for 2weeks tomorrow with work sort notice but didnt like to let them down :D (yeah right) never get chance again, think bud has the qpr ticket sorted with someone so not so bad.

Ticket gone now folks sorry whoever else who was looking for it, but I was talking to a lad at wembley that has one that might not be going so keep a check on here for it

• Registered Users Posts: 12 deise_yid

lads im in DESPERATE need of 2 tickets together for blackburn next sunday. have flights and accomodation booked but have no tickets. Can some one please help me????? im a life long fan and this is my first time heading over!!!!!!!

deise_yid wrote: »
    lads im in DESPERATE need of 2 tickets together for blackburn next sunday. have flights and accomodation booked but have no tickets. Can some one please help me????? im a life long fan and this is my first time heading over!!!!!!!
    there are about 50 tickets for sale on the ticket exchange for this game. Its on general sale so dont need to be a member to buy them. Register with ticket site and you should be able to get some. Sure you can arrange to have them in ticket office over there to collect.

Definately doing Fulham now, was in doubt but I just have to be there :)

Definately doing Fulham now, was in doubt but I just have to be there :)
    See u then mate.

• Advertisement

See u then mate.

Looking forward to it :)

Advertisement