Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

Mullo76 wrote: »
    See u then mate.
    well mark how are you, just wondering do you have a number for emoran or can you contact him for me to see does he still want my fulham ticket, im away from home at the minute so i will have to get my membership to him this week or get bud to bring it over for him on the 13th may, if he doesnt want it there is another person looking for it but i told emoran he could buy it first so i want to see if hes still going, i sent him a few messages already but heard nothing back yet. i had his number but lost it.
    many thanks darren
    coys

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

donspur wrote: »
    well mark how are you, just wondering do you have a number for emoran or can you contact him for me to see does he still want my fulham ticket, im away from home at the minute so i will have to get my membership to him this week or get bud to bring it over for him on the 13th may, if he doesnt want it there is another person looking for it but i told emoran he could buy it first so i want to see if hes still going, i sent him a few messages already but heard nothing back yet. i had his number but lost it.
    many thanks darren
    coys
    Alright Darren, hope trip going well. Yeah Eoin is going. He is on same flights as me and Bud so just going to give him card on way out and will give to Bud after game. Who has card now? dropped Bud text the other day to get it but he hadnt come back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

donspur wrote: »
    many thanks darren
    coys
    Alright Darren, hope trip going well. Yeah Eoin is going. He is on same flights as me and Bud so just going to give him card on way out and will give to Bud after game. Who has card now? dropped Bud text the other day to get it but he hadnt come back to me.

Sorry about the mix up lads, definitely still going, I'm only on boards on my phone and you dont get notifications for pms ! I sent you a message there Darren

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

Emoran wrote: »
    Sorry about the mix up lads, definitely still going, I'm only on boards on my phone and you dont get notifications for pms ! I sent you a message there Darren

Cheers
    yeah mark its going well but 3 weeks away is a long time for me, it was 45 degrees here the other day i know i shouldnt complain but thats to hot lol, i have weekends of so its grand but work long evenings during the week, its some place anything goes here in thailand lol, anyway i sent eoin a mail so i will get orla to drop it out to bud over the weekend and he can meet ye in airport thanks mark enjoy the game coys

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Looking forward to a trip on Sunday also. Huge game. Am I being a bit optimistic in hoping for a few pints outside the Irish Club in my shirt-sleeves whilst catching up with the usual extended family :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Anyone heading over on the early ryanair flight to stanstead?? Any predictions for the game? Im absolutely buzzing for the game havent been over since last October when we beat the scum 2-1 with Walkers cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Which airport- heading over from Cork on Sunday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Hey sorry heading over from Dublin on the 7.40 flight. Get in bout 9.10. Guessing the trains are running as normal tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Flights booked for Newcastle away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Flights booked for WBA on August 25th.

• Advertisement

Flights booked for Newcastle away

Newcastle wont know what hit it.;)

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Flights booked for WBA on August 25th.
    think I will do this one too Donal.

think I will do this one too Donal.
    All booked Donal, what time you get in to SSD at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

All booked Donal, what time you get in to SSD at?

Good stuff Mark :). I get in at 9.25am

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Good stuff Mark :). I get in at 9.25am
    perfect, will meet you in airport then.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

8 of us heading to Villa game Oct 7th on day trip,hope we have another striker by then

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wayne10

hi new to this site but im looking for 3 tickets for the norwich game on the 1st of sept if anyone can hep pease give me a shout thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7

Hi Lads, anybody know of any spares for the newcastle game? Looking for 2 if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

wayne10 wrote: »
    hi new to this site but im looking for 3 tickets for the norwich game on the 1st of sept if anyone can hep pease give me a shout thanks

Wayne send me your number in a PM and I can sort you for this mate! Not going to this one myself.

brozio7 wrote: »
    Hi Lads, anybody know of any spares for the newcastle game? Looking for 2 if possible.
    Have you called the club. think there are still tickets left. If you need memberships to apply drop me a pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7

Have you called the club. think there are still tickets left. If you need memberships to apply drop me a pm.

Got 2 this morning when they went on general sale. Cheers Mullo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Flights booked for Chelsea in October

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Everything In Its Right Place

Hello Im planning on going to the villa game with my dad on October 7th. How would I go about getting tickets?
    -Michael

Hello Im planning on going to the villa game with my dad on October 7th. How would I go about getting tickets?
    -Michael

Anyone help? I am going so unfortunately cant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Anyone help? I am going so unfortunately cant.

You can use my pair if you like, and you could meet Mullo after game and pass them to him for me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

just got 2 tickets for Villa game,junior promtion sorted my wife and daughter for 2 also,happy days.All we want now is 3 points,oh and a striker ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Not sharing my season ticket this year - East Stand.
    Going to WBA on Saturday.

anyone interested in other games let me know - probably go to 6/7 matches only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Going to Liverpool game in November

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Going to buy tickets for the Wigan game in November, day after my birthday and probably the only free time I'll have to go to a game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Hey lads, thinking of doing a 1dayer for the Chelsea game, 20th October @ 12:45.... Any thoughts on how fine i'd be cutting it to be get the Ryanair from Stansted @ 16:55...? Never travelled to Stansted directly after a game...

Advertisement