Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hey lads, thinking of doing a 1dayer for the Chelsea game, 20th October @ 12:45.... Any thoughts on how fine i'd be cutting it to be get the Ryanair from Stansted @ 16:55...? Never travelled to Stansted directly after a game...

You would make it but would be tight. If you get train from Nothumberland park you could be at station by 3 you could be in airport by 3.45 depending on train times. Any problems with trains,airport security etc. In saying that I would have no hesitation in doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Mullo76 wrote: »
    You would make it but would be tight. If you get train from Nothumberland park you could be at station by 3 you could be in airport by 3.45 depending on train times. Any problems with trains,airport security etc. In saying that I would have no hesitation in doing it.

Good stuff, i'll give it a shot! I could always leave the stadium a few minutes early if we're 2 or 3 up!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Good stuff, i'll give it a shot! I could always leave the stadium a few minutes early if we're 2 or 3 up!;)

Im on the 16.55 home so it should be fine hopefully, will head for Northumberland Park on the whistle!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

Norwich on Saturday. Could be a great day depending on who we get/get rid of in the next few days. Anyone else going?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Chelsea game on Oct 20th....AVB to come out smiling:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

I have a spare ticket for Saturday if anyone is looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Got invited to the Man Utd game in old trafford at the end of next month.Going to the chelsea game too....happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

pduff13 wrote: »
    I have a spare ticket for Saturday if anyone is looking!

I looked into getting a flight Saturday morning and returning that night...flight was over €300 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Will probably do Lazio at home on September 20th

Ticket portal on the blink, anyone get sorted yet?

• Advertisement

Ticket portal on the blink, anyone get sorted yet?

I got chelsea tickets this morning, but had to get them over the phone as the site crashed on me.

Says I've purchased in my account history but never got a confirmation page or email. Strange.:confused:

Sweet, got sorted, she confirmed it on the phone..

Says I've purchased in my account history but never got a confirmation page or email. Strange.:confused:

Sweet, got sorted, she confirmed it on the phone..

Happy days, see you in the airport for a beer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

United away thanks to Mullo,

Heading with 5 united lads and then into the away end by myself to watch us lose a good 3-1 after scoring first to which we get absolutely robbed with an offside, a peno and any other possible way Webb/clatenberg can hand united the points.

Apart from that it should be a good weekend :D

Lads need a few membership numbers if possible for Wigan. It is on sale Monday!

pduff13 wrote: »
    Lads need a few membership numbers if possible for Wigan. It is on sale Monday!
    Just sent on mate.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

Thinking of going to an away game this year - I always find away matches have way better atmosphere when amongst the travelling support.

Last match i was at was Arsenal away when we won 3-2, two seasons ago :D - Epic by the way!

Looking at Liverpool/Everton or West Brom away... due to ease of flying into Birmingham or Liverpool airports from Dublin.

Does anyone know if availability for either fixture would be plentiful?
    I have Lilywhite membership so when should i send on the application for tickets prior to the matches?

Thanks in Advance,
    Jayo

Jayo11780 wrote: »
    Thinking of going to an away game this year - I always find away matches have way better atmosphere when amongst the travelling support.

Last match i was at was Arsenal away when we won 3-2, two seasons ago :D - Epic by the way!

Looking at Liverpool/Everton or West Brom away... due to ease of flying into Birmingham or Liverpool airports from Dublin.

Does anyone know if availability for either fixture would be plentiful?
    I have Lilywhite membership so when should i send on the application for tickets prior to the matches?

Thanks in Advance,
    Jayo

I have been to a few away games now and they are always good days. I have been to Wigan, West Brom and City away last year. West brom was a great trip - would recommend this one. Very accessible from Birmingham. In terms of tickets it can vary quite a bit. Last year West Brom needed 190 points from members. It was Saturday at 3 p.m. Liverpool on the other hand was a Monday night game and as far as I remember all applications were successful. It really depends on the game but obviously games outside of London are easier. If you want to apply using my cards drop me a PM I would have enough points for all games outside London.

There are a few lads on here who go to away games regularly so they are probably in a better position to give you more info.

Just want to say a big drunken thank you to the mods who run this hatch and Mullo, if it wasnt for lads like them I wouldn't have been at the match today.... They do an outstanding job looking after people and deserve a lot of recognition for it ! Cheers for looking after us all lads

( as I said this is written by a drunk man so take no real notice :P)

COYS :D

Can't wait for the Villa game next weekend! COYS

• Advertisement

Emoran wrote: »
    Just want to say a big drunken thank you to the mods who run this hatch and Mullo, if it wasnt for lads like them I wouldn't have been at the match today.... They do an outstanding job looking after people and deserve a lot of recognition for it ! Cheers for looking after us all lads

I assume you enjoyed Manchester :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Can't wait for the Villa game next weekend! COYS
    See you there!!! ?

gar wrote: »
    See you there!!! ?

No bother, meeting a few Landan boys before hand, not sure where yet. I'll PM you my number.. Will be out seeking the hair of the dog fairly early I reckon;)

COYS

Lads, from now on, if you go to a game, you have to post pics of the day in the photo thread, if not, your barred :D

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Hatch jump onto the forum and throw my picture up from Spurs 4-0 lolpool up..im useless at that malarkey!!!:confused:

Have you sobered up yet mate :rolleyes:

Mullo76 wrote: »

Have you sobered up yet mate :rolleyes:

Unfortunately yes... One too many celebratory pints on Saturday were had !!

Unfortunately yes... One too many celebratory pints on Saturday were had !!
    Considering you werent even born last time we beat them there you were dead right to have one or six too many.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

14 of us headin over for Villa game Sunday morn,hope best aprt of squad is rested for this game,need to keep up intensity to win this one.my 2 kids have nominated to carry flags prior to kick off,really looking forward to it.

TO DARE IS TO DO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Paxton Boy

Hi Lads,

Loooking for 2 tkts for wigan game if poss. Cheers

Advertisement