Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you going to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cossie9

Paxton Boy wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Loooking for 2 tkts for wigan game if poss. Cheers
    Hi , I'm thinking of not going and have two tickets for the south stand. have cards and confirmation email. I go to Mayes spurs supporters club . PM if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Home to Swansea 16 December :) roll on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

United (H) 20 Jan. As posted by someone in live games thread, flights out of cork for 40euro return :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

KingdomYid wrote: »
    United (H) 20 Jan. As posted by someone in live games thread, flights out of cork for 40euro return :)
    Donal, just heard yesterday that express isn't running that day. Need to double check when get chance but bear in mind when booking flights

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Donal, just heard yesterday that express isn't running that day. Need to double check when get chance but bear in mind when booking flights

Have just checked that Mark, you are right it is not running. That is a pain in the ass now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Spurs V Liverpool, WHL 28th Nov. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

philon wrote: »

love it, yido yido yido

Good stuff, myself Garry r heading to that.

Good stuff, myself Garry r heading to that.

Nice one...what flights you 2 on ?
    Flying out @ 15.25 & back next morning @ 9.55.
    And staying in Radisson.

Airport Parking Promo Code

TRICK , use trick all caps in the promo code box to avail of 2.99 a day parking in the long term (RED) car park.
    Must be booked by 7 November but valid for parking til 20 December.

Hope It's of use to someone else.

• Advertisement

Nice one...what flights you 2 on ?
    Flying out @ 15.25 & back next morning @ 9.55.
    And staying in Radisson.
    out on the 11.30 and back about 5 next day. We are bringing the kids with us and doing tour of WHL next day. Staying in Raddison so will have beer there after match. Sure give us a shout when you get to Hale and we can meet for pre match pint.

out on the 11.30 and back about 5 next day. We are bringing the kids with us and doing tour of WHL next day. Staying in Raddison so will have beer there after match. Sure give us a shout when you get to Hale and we can meet for pre match pint.

Sounds like a plan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Doing this one and Swansea at home a couple of weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

have always relied on my brother getting us Spurs tickets but I was hoping to get myself a ticket for the Swansea game on Dec 16th. Just want to get an early morning flight over for it, anyone know how I could go about picking up a ticket?

nbar12 wrote: »
    have always relied on my brother getting us Spurs tickets but I was hoping to get myself a ticket for the Swansea game on Dec 16th. Just want to get an early morning flight over for it, anyone know how I could go about picking up a ticket?

They are on general sale on the site. You might need to set up a ticketing account first but you will be able to get one then, seem to be a fair few left but I wouldnt leave it too long.

Anybody else doing the United game in January? The trains are off so just wondering if there is enough of us to taxi it? (8 seater)

Anybody else doing the United game in January? The trains are off so just wondering if there is enough of us to taxi it? (8 seater)
    sorry mate flying via gatwick due to trains being off, getting the 21.55 back.

No worries, cheers mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

there is 5 or 6 friends of mine going over including kids on Cork flight for day trip,I will mention it to them ,do you have a taxi group number to book a collection from airport and after at WHL?

spursman11 wrote: »
    there is 5 or 6 friends of mine going over including kids on Cork flight for day trip,I will mention it to them ,do you have a taxi group number to book a collection from airport and after at WHL?

Cheers mate, are they flying into Stansted on the 11.00 flight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Cheers mate, are they flying into Stansted on the 11.00 flight?
    yes they are on the 11am from Cork,

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Gianangelo

I am hoping to go to this game...bit worried about getting tickets though...anyone have any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Paxton Boy

going to the game and trains are off replaced by coaches. Anyone know how long it takes on coach from stansted to tottenham hale ?

going to the game and trains are off replaced by coaches. Anyone know how long it takes on coach from stansted to tottenham hale ?
    Bus doesn't go to hale. Bus to Liverpool st takes an hour and then train to whl takes 25 mins. Dont forget transfer time from bus to train.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Paxton Boy

cheers, do u know how often the buses run ?

cheers, do u know how often the buses run ?
    There are buses running same freq as trains. Terravision also run buses which are cheaper than express not sure of freq. If 4/5 of you a taxi to ground will cost about 60 and take 45-60 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

Hi Lads,

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Newcastle game..

Forgot all about the on sale date..

I'm a Lillywhite member, been to the Norwich and Stoke games this year.. I know.. I shouldn't go to this one due to the terrible luck i've provided! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'm going to the game at Anfield in March (depending on FA cup dates).

My wife got me tickets as an Xmas present. We'll I say it was a present but she's a Liverpool fan and are seats are in the home end. Very suspicious.

I'm going to the game at Anfield in March (depending on FA cup dates).

My wife got me tickets as an Xmas present. We'll I say it was a present but she's a Liverpool fan and are seats are in the home end. Very suspicious.
    Want a ticket in the Spurs end;)

• Advertisement

Got my gooners ticket with a bit of help from Mullo this morning :).

So am definately going to:

United (H)
    Gooners (H)
    Sunderland (H).

Might also do Inter if we get past Lyon :D

Advertisement