Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Like Finger Eleven?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 12:02pm

Just heard their new track "Living In A Dream" and think it's great. New album in a few weeks. No one I talk to in reality seems to have any idea who they are though, so just thought I'd ask on ye olde boards.

Personally, I'm not huge into lots of bands or anything, but I think Finger Eleven are just fantastic. If ya haven't heard them i highly recommend checking out Slow Chemical;

Fantastic track, I reckon.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Only song I really know is actually Slow Chemical, and that's cause it was the entrance music of my favorite ever wrestler, Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I heard of these guys years ago, but only because they were in a soundtrack to a game that I had. I kinda liked them then, but didn't bother getting any of their stuff and now they seem kind of lacking in something, dunno what exactly.

Denny M wrote: »
    Only song I really know is actually Slow Chemical, and that's cause it was the entrance music of my favorite ever wrestler, Kane

Yeah that's how I first heard of them, too. Was delighted to have found them though. I dunno, I just think they're excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'm an absolutely HUGE fan of F11. Wasn't crazy about the latest album though. Greyest of Blue Skies is in my top 5 albums of all time.

Advertisement