Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

package trips?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

just wondering will any agents be running trips over to our home leg of the champions league match v young boys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

There's no ticket news on the official site just yet. The Young Boys stadium capacity is 32,000, so I reckon we'll get a decent allocation. Maybe between 2-3k and therefore a reasonable chance of obtaining a ticket.

Bern is not the easiest place to get to. I don't know of any budget airlines flying there, so I suspect any agent packages that may come on the market will be very pricey.

Could be a case of flying to a more popular destination such as Geneva or Zurich and then take a 2 hour train journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Abbey Travel usually do CL home games.
    Very pricey though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Abbey Travel usually do CL home games.
    Very pricey though

yeah thinking the home game might be a bit more popular.

Advertisement