Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice house plant pots...

Options
  • 07-08-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

I know this is kind of ridiculous to ask about such a think, but i really need to find bigger and NICE pot for my plant and i have no idea why this is a problem! Checked everywhere : woodies, tesco, (another shop with gardening stuff behind eye cinema) -they dont have it! :( Please let me know if you have seen somewhere nice, ceramic ones..or i dont mind what they are made of (just not plastic) -i just need one, my poor plant needs to move to bigger house!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

McGaughs Gardening Complex - around 3 miles out the headford road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Maja

Thanks, i dont drive yet, need somewhere in town. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32 RonnieQuibbles

Aldi have ceramic pots on sale from tomorrow, 15cm and 18cm. They would be perfect for indoor plants, choice of colours etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

B&Q have a selection of nice-ish pots.
    Other than that - send someone to IKEA.

Oh, or try Meadows & Byrne on Merchants Road - might be expensive, but they may have some nice things (and yes, finding nice flower pots that don't cost the earth is difficult here...)

Thank you! :) I checked Aldi's webside and they look fine and not expensive at all!

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_13687.htm

I will go there on Monday. This is crazy-such a simple thing like flower pot! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Aldi's flower pots are horrible.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Get some nettles.

Advertisement