Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Fortune Teller In Dublin?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello Everyone
    I have heard there is a Spanish Fortune Teller in Dublin who does tarot card reading and fortune telling. Apparently, she is really good. You can go to her house and readings are really accurate.

Im trying to find out if anyone has her contact number or website?

Thanks
    Ciara

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Not sure if it's the same one, but I went to a Spanish lady in Crystal Wings a couple of years ago. I did find her good for me at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ciarakitten

Thanks Mystic. I found her website http://www.fortunetellerdublin.com

Will book it and let you know how I get on. :cool:
    Thankss

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Hi, I just checked out that fortune tellers website. Do you know where in the city centre she works from? When I tried her website options, it just directed me to a 'how to build your own website' site!?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

The given site link appears to be a new site, but since the service user needs to pay in advance, one should provide their address detail on the given website link for dispute redressal.

Advertisement