Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell was that about?!

Options
  • 07-08-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I read recently that different things in dreams have different meanings and i was wondering if anyone can shed some light on my latest dream.

I normally don't dream or if i do i forget them when i wake up so when i do remember them they kinda worry me... Anyway here's my dream

Three of my cousins and i are invisibe and i a strange house. We're trying to download something off the house owners laptop onto a floppydisk but can't because they keep using the laptop. We're kinda like gosts, we can't touch them otherwise they'll know we're there and fail in our mission. When eventually we download it the scene changes.

one cousin and i are looking over the wall of a river, about the size of the liffy. my other two cousins are wading through the water, it's only waste high, collecting things floating down river. They find a silver knife and a silver spoon. As they collect the silver spoon i notice that the river bed is made of dead bodies, I'm repulsed by this and i start shuddering and shaking violently. At this point I wake up. Does anyone know if there's any meaning behind it?

Advertisement