Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Story 1 & 2 dvd

Options
  • 07-08-2010 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

Hi does anyone know where i can get the above cheap as its in Tesco for E25, Xtravision for E20, but where can you get it cheap online (P+P free optional)

You have Amazon, Asda, etc as Asda has a nuisance site for navigating around as it doesnt tell you how much for delivery, also does some sites take Visa or Debit Card as thats important.

Thanks.

Ps, it would be handy if there were any vouchercodes as well, but first things first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gamma

Toy Story 1 & 2 double pack 13.99 free P+P at Play.com.

Takes Visa dont know about debit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Amazon have it for £9.99, it's says " free delivery with prime" not sure what that is but amazon is usually cheap enough for delivery and if you order above £25 your delivery is free anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

Thanks for the replies, as i was babysitting for the w/end & just getting back from the hand-over! :D

I'll check out Amazon, as i cant remember if Play or Sendit allow you to buy in sterling as they rip u off in the conversion afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

kev7329 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies, as i was babysitting for the w/end & just getting back from the hand-over! :D

I'll check out Amazon, as i cant remember if Play or Sendit allow you to buy in sterling as they rip u off in the conversion afaik.

Asda and Sendit have free delivery to Ireland and allow you to pay in sterling. Play has "free" delivery to Ireland but has a compulsory Euro exchange rate, which pretty much ads up to a delivery charge. Having said that, I think Play is the most competitive. (see below dvd search link).

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/dvd/Toy-Story-1-Toy-Story-2/1098970.htm

Asda and Sendit have free delivery to Ireland and allow you to pay in sterling. Play has "free" delivery to Ireland but has a compulsory Euro exchange rate, which pretty much ads up to a delivery charge. Having said that, I think Play is the most competitive. (see below dvd search link).

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/dvd/Toy-Story-1-Toy-Story-2/1098970.htm

Thats a neat site for that, did you get free delivery on Asda only to UK as i got contradictive answers before
    "we do deliver free of charge to the Republic of ireland"
    "Thank you for your email and interest. I can confirm that we do deliver to Ireland with shipping to southern parts costing 99p per item and free to Northern Ireland."

It seems better to buy in sterling, as your bank may have a better rate than these sites would have? as i use this site for comparison http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Sendit = €14.99/£11.89
    Play.com = €13.99/£9.99

The prices seem to change at checkout as the product price went up?
    Amazon = €15.86/£12.56 inc P+P

It certainly opens your eyes up at the markup on some of these sites

• Advertisement

They should be giving these away considering there's now a third film. I'd go with Play if I were you.

They should be giving these away considering there's now a third film. I'd go with Play if I were you.

Seems to be the obvious choice now, as i know someone was wanting to get it & i'm gonna send this info on to them as they were wary on some sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

kev7329 wrote: »
    Thats a neat site for that, did you get free delivery on Asda only to UK as i got contradictive answers before
    "we do deliver free of charge to the Republic of ireland"
    "Thank you for your email and interest. I can confirm that we do deliver to Ireland with shipping to southern parts costing 99p per item and free to Northern Ireland."

I ordered a DVD off Asda two days ago. Delivery to (Rep Of) Ireland was free. (To confirm, do a dummy order without hitting the final proceed tab).

Advertisement