Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Assistance Fund?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I think I'll need to apply to to SAF if and when I go back in September for help with basic living allowance and was wondering if people had any luck with it last year considering I've heard that the fund in most colleges had either been severely reduced or terminated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 macfay

yea i have availed of the s.a.f past 3 years, going in again for it this year but it has been cut severly my first year i was awarded in the region of 700( 350 travel 350 food) but last year it was only 400.

but if you are going for rent allowance too you cant get both, but its usually a sure thing that you will get something from it so its worth your while!

Advertisement