Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding...

Options
  • 07-08-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭

... A site that carries Cooler Master's ATCS 840 case.

Komplett don't have it, Pixmania only have the silver version (I'm looking for black), Dabs don't have it either, and any UK site I'm looking at charges quite a bit for shipping.

Help, anyone? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

They have it on scan.
    http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Coolermaster-ATCS-840-Classic-Full-Tower-Aluminum-Case-Black-w-o-PSU
    I heard they've started delivering to Ireland, but I haven't used them yet.

They have it on ebuyer too. I don't know if they're still shipping here. They used to need google checkout, but I haven't attempted recently and people were saying they don't any more.
    http://www.ebuyer.com/product/151928

£152.64 delivered from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Nice! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

i bought a case off scan last year, no problem delivering to ireland

lmimmfn wrote: »
    i bought a case off scan last year, no problem delivering to ireland

Do you remember what kind of range they charge for delivery?

Monotype wrote: »
    Do you remember what kind of range they charge for delivery?
    I think it was expensive enough, im nearly sure it was about 25euro, but theyre the only ones who had the case i wanted so.......

• Advertisement

Thanks. That's steep for just sending from the UK. They have a fantastic selection there, but I'll just keep them as backup for when I'm desperate.

Monotype wrote: »
    Thanks. That's steep for just sending from the UK. They have a fantastic selection there, but I'll just keep them as backup for when I'm desperate.
    no probs, yeah, thats pretty much what i use them for or if im getting a load of stuff and they work out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Just ordered the case from Amazon, along with a bunch of sound-dampening foam. Thanks again Monotype.

Advertisement