Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motors ban

Options
  • 07-08-2010 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

I have been banned unfairly from motors.

I was replying to a thread where the op could not spell a word properly. I highlighted this and got a yellow card. When i pointed out to the mod(anan1) that the forum charter states you must spell properly and not use text speak he banned me. I sent him a pm outlining this and he wouldnt reply. Can some one sort this out. I have been in contact with Darragh on the matter also.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hi freighter,

Have you pm'ed the Cmods of the section regarding this, as they are the first port of call for dispute of a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭freighter

I was ging to but all their accounts havent being active in a month...:confused:

Silverfish wrote: »
    Hi freighter,

Have you pm'ed the Cmods of the section regarding this, as they are the first port of call for dispute of a ban.

I have mailed a fella called trout.

I got a reply from trout. He agrees about the spelling bit says I should be banned because i said it on thread.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Arguing with a moderator's warning on the thread is considered bad form, as it's off-topic and disrupts the flow of the thread. Telling the moderator to "read the charter" in the process probably didn't do you any favours either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement