Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming about Results?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

8 days, 11 hours, 7 minutes, 6 seconds....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

My results dreams have changed to accomodation dreams - I am worried I won't be able to find accomodation (I applied way too late for UCD to get on-campus - I'm number 1723 for 747 places!).

I had a dream last night that I found nowhere to stay so I slept in the lecture halls in a sleeping bag, and people used to bring me food because they felt sorry for me :P

I know it isn't really the same but the secondary school I just graduated from told me there was no way I was going to get a place in it 6 years ago. My parents had put my name down too late and they said there were too many people infront of me but luckily they were wrong and I got a place :D

A lot of people will put there name down for somewhere even if there's only a small chance of them going there so hopefully you'll be lucky and get you're place. If not off campus accomodation will be just as good :cool:
    ayumi wrote: »
    8 days, 11 hours, 7 minutes, 6 seconds....

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

My results dreams have changed to accomodation dreams - I am worried I won't be able to find accomodation (I applied way too late for UCD to get on-campus - I'm number 1723 for 747 places!).

I had a dream last night that I found nowhere to stay so I slept in the lecture halls in a sleeping bag, and people used to bring me food because they felt sorry for me :P

I'm in the mid 2,000's :(
    There's still a good chance you could get the place though. There will be so many people on that list that don't get the points/fail maths/irish/whatever...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

i got 300 points in my dream i need 350. didnt bother me too much there was a zombie apocalypse goin on at the time or some form of apocalypse cant remember

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Just had my first one there....Was waiting for my results an my principle wouldnt give them to me for ages an then when i got them i opened it to find aload of different pages in the envelope...they were pink just like the exams an outlined points breakdown an stuff like that but i couldnt find my actual results an then i found my physics papaer inside which i got 108/630.....such a weird dream :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

i have been having terrible dreams.
    i have woken up with me drained with the tench of sweat.

im hoping i gettin about 380 points.

if not i might be going to a private college.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TRAPASARMY

7 DAYS
    188 HOURS
    11337 MINS
    680232 SECS:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭LL92

I had two different dreams but they were both really alike. I had my result sheet with every subject but for some reason I only looked at 2 results! :confused: In one of them I got an A2 in Irish and was SO disappointed, but I got a B3 in Geography and was delighted! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

nope but a girl i work with was telling us she dreamt she got 380 (she needs at least 410) and she woke up crying! I'm ****ting it though, i need at least 515 and not a hope in hell of getting it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭bubblz

Duffman'05 wrote: »
    I had a dream around May that I opened my cao email and my 1st choice was there. Can't remember it very well. But just last week I had a vivid dream of getting my 1st choice - balling my eyes out with happiness, jumping around etc etc.

Waking up and realising was crushing:(

had the same dream... really don't think it will be a reality though.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭straight_As

Had one there the last day.

Got 153.75 points including a beautiful 13.75% in chemistry.

Good shootin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

I've started having weird dreams about college not the results.... it was my first day and i didn't know where i was going so i ended up in a load of random classes like music and art, both of which i've never done and dont need for my course! :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 114 ✭✭UglyFuc

3fullback wrote: »
    I've had a dream where i'm outside calculating my results, and i get the points i want start celebrating like mad, and then realize i counted 7 subjects.:(......

Dont let this happen to you on the 18th :rolleyes:

unfortuatly thats what happend to me last year.

its reason im waiting for my results again this year.. that extra 30 points for pass irish would have done me so much..

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

The other night I dreamt I got my results and got As in Maths, Physics, App Maths, but for some reason History and Swedish were also there. Beside English 39% was written, but someone scribbled it out with red pen and wrote 41%.
    I knew they weren't m results brcause of History and Swedish being there, so I looked through the envelope for my results, but I couldn't find them amongst all the other papers. When I spoke to my principal he said lots of people were given the wrong results. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I had Bad dream lastnight.
    I got a's and B's in everything but I failed French.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

The main message I'm getting from my dreams is that I'm going to fail English and be accused of cheating, so my results will be cancelled. :( Hate how realistic they feel!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

I dreamed that I failed Geography the other night. I must have really screwed up that project. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 44 mercury127

Dreamt I got minus 600 points.

Terrifying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ChristianLC

Had a dream last night that I got a D2 on Maths. Here's hoping I do, I'd settle even with a D3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭kmhenry

weird two nights ago...A1 in Honours Irish :eek: but faild evrything else :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

430 points dream
    if only... lol

Mwah wrote: »
    430 points dream
    if only... lol
    i had a dream where i got 430 points .. ..i wish i could get this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭cxh20y

less than 2 days............................................................:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 davey17

i thought i was the only one dreaming about the results..!! how are ye going 2 open your results? in front of every1 or what.. im so nervous about adding the points up wrong or something stupid like that!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

haven't been worrying too much bout the results, or so I thought! Had a horrible dream the other night where all the sixth years were sent into this big factory to get their results, except the sheet was in gibberish so I hadn't a clue what I got!!

Had such a similar dream where the results
    were hand written and I couldn't make
    anything out except that I failed Irish!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

davey17 wrote: »
    i thought i was the only one dreaming about the results..!! how are ye going 2 open your results? in front of every1 or what.. im so nervous about adding the points up wrong or something stupid like that!!!

I'm going to take the envelope, and walk a lap of my school while opening/reading it. I'll wait for my heart rate to relax, then go have a nice long chat with my maths teacher. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Not that worried about them tbh.............Wednesday will be gone as quickly as it comes and what was in that envelope will be nothing but a distant memory. Of course the outcome of what was in there will live on for quite a while to come :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kingsley16

i failed 4 subjects in my dream i had last week. uh man it felt soooooooo real :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Don't dream about them but I stayed up all night today so I could get some sleep tonight. Need to be fresh for a full days celerating/mourning!

• Advertisement

i dreamt that i got into ecology course but there is no ecology course on my cao!

Advertisement