Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beating Boring Banality. With Bats. Booya!

• 07-08-2010 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

So, there are still too many lists on this forum. I'm going to remove one.

Let it not be said I'm a heartless tyrant who doesn't listen to the users, however, because I'm giving YOU the choice of which particular collection of digital text gets sent to the Great Big Magnet In The Sky.

So, kids, what'll it be? The song list? The country/town/city/area code/planet list? The count to a million? One of the many, many others? Which one manages to be just that little bit more boring and tedious and full of AIDS than the others?

Place your votes here, along with why. If you post here without both, I don't know what I'll do, but it will be bad.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Post here to get banned- EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER ..........it's really no more than a chat thread really, besides the few who are never in the nest that post to get banned from somewhere they don't post anyways ..... me thinks it's a waste of time!!!REALLY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Send this thread to the Great Big Sky Magnet. Why? Because this is a list of lists. It isn't silly, nor is it amusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Can you ban Joes Girl?

That would clean up the nest significantly. Promise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

do not pick 12 songs at a time to list
    k thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Can you ban Joes Girl?

That would clean up the nest significantly. Promise.
    NEVER!

But someone just started another stupid 'word thread'. To the Recycle Bin, I say! Fed up with this! Why can't it be like the "olden days"? God help us when the iPad generation sign up... :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement