Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remington 700 SPS Varmint .223

• 07-08-2010 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

ok guys, i have my remy for sale. i got it in the end of december 09
    aprox 600 rounds fired .
    I changed stock to Bell and Carlson Light Tactical Stock so barrel is free floating.
    triger was replaced to Rifle Basix Trigger 1,5 lbs. i have old one too so it will go to buyer , just in case.
    fergal white did a tactical bolt knob.
    i want to sell whole package, so what you see in the pics :rings medium(30 mm), picatinny rail, 223 rod , and bipod is included.
    i throw in case if buyer will want it, for free .
    if i wont be able to sell it , i split it and then we see.
    i'm selling it beacuse i wont be using this one anymore , i have another baby :D
    if you want to see rifle, or more pics, no problem.
    i'm shooting at midlands once a month so there shouldnt be any problem to meet
    rifle -860
    stock - 300
    trigger - 140
    rod - 30
    bipod - ? 50(80?) cant remember
    rail - 80
    rings - 55
    tactical bolt knob - 110
    total= 1625

my price is 1150 euro

snc13222.th.jpgsnc13223.th.jpgsnc13225.th.jpgsnc13226.th.jpgsnc13227.th.jpgsnc13229.th.jpgsnc13230.th.jpg
    thanks ezi for editing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dan17

where about in the country do u hang out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

dan17 wrote: »
    where about in the country do u hang out
    pm send

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Stig31

What part of the country are you located would like to see the gun. I don't frequent midlands

Stig31 wrote: »
    What part of the country are you located would like to see the gun. I don't frequent midlands
    pm send :D

dan17 is not answering,
    so Stig31 is now number 1 :D
    (pm's exchanged)

if you will be interested, and then you change your mind, you can tell me no problems.
    but dont play deaf and blind.
    just a hint to some people..

• Advertisement

SOLD to stig31

Advertisement