Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting bus from Cork - Dublin tomorrow?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Hey folks been lucky enough to win tickets for Cork's game tomorrow in Croker. Was going to drive up but then figured maybe I would get bus. thing is you can pay for them online but no guarantee of a booked seat. Anyone know if it is normally mental on match days from Parnell Place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

tommy21 wrote: »
    Hey folks been lucky enough to win tickets for Cork's game tomorrow in Croker. Was going to drive up but then figured maybe I would get bus. thing is you can pay for them online but no guarantee of a booked seat. Anyone know if it is normally mental on match days from Parnell Place?

Yes mental... would you not drive and get the luas park and ride? thats what i always do. If red cow is packed just go to Tallaght . THere is ALWAYS spaces there.

EDIT: You've probably gone now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Hogzy wrote: »
    Yes mental... would you not drive and get the luas park and ride? thats what i always do. If red cow is packed just go to Tallaght . THere is ALWAYS spaces there.

EDIT: You've probably gone now :)

Did exactly that thanks to another Boardsies advice! Simple out to find, new motorway a dream!

Advertisement