Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GROSS MISCONDUCT?? COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME??

Options
  • 08-08-2010 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi people.

I had beed layed off from my job and reason was gross misconduct. I dont feel like i did something wrong. I feel like rather i try to give my soul to company but get nothing back.

Explanation of reason sent to my sols, please read and tell me what do You think:

Your client was dismissed as a result of his insubordination towards the mamagement. Your client in the pas, both verbally and also on one ocassion by e-mail to management informed them of an intention to leave company if he was given redundancy payment. Your client had indicated that was his intention to set up a business an he appared to show no wish to remain in the employment.

The standards of your client work within ... were noted to have deterorated over the past twelve months. Your client took days off work sick leave on no more than 20 days in 2009. Your client also requested to know from the management if he could get redundancy payment if he left the employment. Your client indicated that it was not worth his while attending work as he would earn more by claiming social welfare and would not have to pay the costs of attending work.
    It was noted that your client was attending work late on regular basis in December 09. It was also noted by management that your client was on regular
    occasions missing from his desk during office hours and could not be located. It was also noted that your client attention to his work was deteriorating significantly in Dec 09. It was made clear by your client that he wanted to leave the employment and continually requested to know if he could get redundancy if he left. Your client was aware that if he left his employment of his own volition that he would not be able to claim social welfare and he indicated this to management.

In January 2010 our client noted that your client attitude and demanor towards management and staff had deteriorated significantly. In January 2010 your client attended at work late began to demand anuual leave where he had not worked up the time to take the leave. It appeared clear that your client was seeking to force our client to dismiss your client.

It was clear to our client that your client continued and deliberated failure to adhere to the rules and regulations of our client was done in a systematic manner that was completely unacceptable and showed insubordination to the management of our client. Your client insubordination was according to our client simply a means by which your client ws seeking to be summarily dismissed. This is wat occurred to his gross misconduct.

They just making story correct for them no matther what the thrue is. I was working hard and even I was expecting to get more dutes to cover within couple of months but they never intend to rise my salary. They was expecting me to work for 4 people with the same salary when i was starting.

I dont know what to think about all that.

Regards
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement