Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical Brothers "Further Tour"?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anyone hear any rumours if the Dust Brothers will tour? Now that their new album is upon us!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

Láidir wrote: »
    Anyone hear any rumours if the Dust Brothers will tour? Now that their new album is upon us!

Have they ever stopped touring :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

the lads shall play the 02 later in the year, they are playing nearly all major festivals worldwide this summer except for Glastonbury and the picnic,

don't know if the Irish gig is confirmed yet but the fact that they are playing the 02 in london (with a deal done for both venues) and the rumours have started pourig in my way I'd say you can bank on them rocking it out in Dublin for sure!!

I cannot wait as the first time I seen them play was in the point in 1996

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Cant wait for that, loving this album, 'specially swoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Elevator wrote: »
    the lads shall play the 02 later in the year, they are playing nearly all major festivals worldwide this summer except for Glastonbury and the picnic,

They were actually very selective about what festivals they played this summer, besides Exit and Sonar they didn't play any any big European festivals.

Can't wait for them to come back over though, I've only seen them once before and was blown away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Have seen the Chemicals 4 times and all bar 1 they were excellent, i think that 1 time it wasn't a good gig because there was a problem with the sound.

Havent seen them in a few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭xdeletiax

weirdest time i saw them was when sonic youth supported them. at least i think it was sonic youth... i was well effed up then.

really hoped the new album would be a return to form but it isnt really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

I've seen them twice I think. First time was a DJ set at the first Creamfields (Bugged Out tent if I remember correctly). They were amazing.

Advertisement