Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Irish Mario-Karts player challenge

Options
  • 07-08-2010 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey everyone, i've been bored lately and want a challenge, so i've decided to make an open challenge for bragging rights to the best irish-born SMK64 game player alive(Battle or race), along with a side bet of $100,000 to make it interesting. The bet is open to any Irish citizen.

Terms of the bet are, if battle, a series of battles totalling 5000 balloons with either 3 or 4 n64s (i will leave this up to the challenger), stakes ranging anywhere from 50cc to 150cc. I suggest 5 150cc battle sessions every day for 5 days but this is up for discussion, whoever finishes up with more balloons after that is the victor.

If race, then it will be a mushroom cup winrate prop-bet. To be played at either Toads Turnpike or Wario Stadium(rainbow road and there would be no telling how long it would take due to the lenght of the track).

I can do this on N64, gamecube or SNES emulater. If either participant wants to opt out out of the race at any point, then they forego the $100k(though a lesser price may be negotiated) and will be credited with a really bad time on the ghost time trails for lols, a reputable escrow will be agreed upon beforehand.

Also i realise i am not all that well known here in Ireland but i play under ''Bowser' and ''Luigi" depending on the course, i am also a nintendo coach. Here is a link to my blog, good luck. ty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

You do know this is the poker forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 OldStavros

Doyler92 wrote: »
    You do know this is the poker forum?

Listen son I've lightening attack and red shelled people who were twice the men you are, don't mess with Stavros or you'll get burned, okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

OldStavros wrote: »
    Listen son I've lightening attack and red shelled people who were twice the men you are, don't mess with Stavros or you'll get burned, okay?

Yeah that's great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Challenge accepted once we iron out a few details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I'll go €1000 for a single race in Wario Stadium to be played on the Project 64 emulator using Xbox 360 controllers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

why no wii option for the bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

uve nothin better to do wit a 100k ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

niallith wrote: »
    uve nothin better to do wit a 100k ??

There's better things to do with 100k than doubling it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

bohsman wrote: »
    There's better things to do with 100k than doubling it?

Such as?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement