Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED Xbox Elite HELP!

Options
  • 07-08-2010 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey, I have just recently broken my xbox and am in dire need of a new one XD can anyone help? i have a low budget of €100 but only need the xbox HDD cables and controller if anyone can help please post something on my adverts add http://adverts.ie/265277.. and we can arange a meet up :) also it must be in woking condition and the Xbox itself has to be Unopened im looking for a used console here XD, Thaanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

Don't think 100 notes will get you a brand new xbox off anyone mate, maybe get the broken one repaired?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

So, you want somebody to sell you an unopened brand new Elite for 100 quid? Good luck on that one!

It is only 185 in the shops if you can stretch that far and you will get the warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bayraymooney

beardo81 wrote: »
    Don't think 100 notes will get you a brand new xbox off anyone mate, maybe get the broken one repaired?
    oh sorry my bad it doesnt need to be brand new XD or even boxed XD i mean the Xbox itself has to be unoppened XD ill change that now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bayraymooney

Ronan wrote: »
    So, you want somebody to sell you an unopened brand new Elite for 100 quid? Good luck on that one!

It is only 185 in the shops if you can stretch that far and you will get the warranty.
    no i mean the xbox itself has to be unoped iim looking for a used xbox here XD i just changed it there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

I'm sure you'll pick up something on Adverts.ie or even try Gamestop or Xtravision? Lots of people are trading up to the new xbox and you might be able to haggle them down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Harvey Norman had a sale on their xbox consoles last week. Not quite 100euro but it might be worth having a look up there.

Advertisement