Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brittany's interceltic festival .

Options
  • 07-08-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

The 40th edition of Inter-Celtic festival of Lorient, Britany France began on August 6 and run until August 15.
    The World’s most popular inter-Celtic festival -with a record of 600 000 spectators in 2009 –would have as guest star this year the Irish band the Cranberries.
    The event will host thousand and thousand of Celtics musicians, dancers, painters and writers from the six known Celtics nations and from Asturias and Galicia.
    Not to miss the parades of groups coming from all over the “ Celties ” in the city’s streets.
    I don't know about you, but I always get a chill up and down my spine when I listen to a Celtic’s air of music.

Although I am not Celt, my ears are very pleased to hear pipes, harps and accordions playing Celtics traditional.

it is life time experience attending this festival.

http://www.festival-interceltique.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Not a history and/or heritage topic tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement