Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Josie Grosie!

Options
  • 08-08-2010 12:27am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

HAHA!...it just clicked with me, that was from that movie with what's her face :confused:

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

:mad: I hate Thumbsucker with the fire of a thousand suns. :mad:

Sam Pepper FTW. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

I hate Josie.

That is all.

Oh wait, and John James...

Lads ye do know she's gonna be releasing a fitness dvd? :(:eek::mad:
    Mark my words :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oooh aaarrrr..... move yer trotters, loike!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

mariaf24 wrote: »
    I hate Josie.

OMFG, I've heard it all now. Fitness advice from thumbsucker, lmfao.

What next, "The Sober Life" by Lindsay Lohan, or maybe "Sanity Check" by Susan Boyle....hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

mariaf24 wrote: »
    I hate Josie.

That is all.

I'm with you there Maria....it just annoys me that so many people think the sun shines out of her a$$! I think she's such a manipulator and makes everything all about her. For someone who's 'in love' the only good things she says about JJ1 have to do with his looks & physique..I'm not a fan of his either & think he should come straight out & say he's not interested instead of worrying about hurting her or whatever his reasons.
    It's such a shame she's popular with the others cos there's no chance she'll be up for noms...we're stuck with her till the final:mad: Unless Sam wins the save & repace task & chooses her....I'd looove that:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement