Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone insurance?

Options
  • 08-08-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get phone insurance on my phone. Just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere online? Need cover for theft and loss mainly...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

how long have you had the phone? most networks will provide some level of insurance to you within x days of buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Random wrote: »
    how long have you had the phone? most networks will provide some level of insurance to you within x days of buying.

Only had it a week but didn't buy it off the network site so would they still cover it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

my iPhone 4 added to my house insurance is 25e per year with a 75e excess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭mailforkev

kceire wrote: »
    my iPhone 4 added to my house insurance is 25e per year with a 75e excess.

Who with if you don't mind me asking?

I just rang Zurich there and was told it would be €10 a month and was very much discouraged from adding it to my home insurance. I had always understood that this was the best way to insure one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement