Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Am I Reading this wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halo-Reach-Membership-Subscription-Months/dp/B003YKFM2E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1281224874&sr=1-1

still can't figure out if it's 14 months xbox live,
    or if there's some sort of subscrption you'll need to play Halo Reach online, and then a 2 month xbox live subscription seperate
    HEY GROUTCH,

really confusing ad from amazon there i imagine its 14 months live but its not very clear at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'd say it's just 14 months xbox live labeled like they do with points for the MW2 maps. I know MS can be pretty scabby but making people pay 2 subs to play reach would be going a bit too far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

To date there have been some subscription cards which were 12 months + 1 extra month free. This appears to be a 12 month + 2 free months sub which is Halo Reach branded. It's purpose is probably to attract some new or lapsed players to XBL. All in all it doesn't look like too bad a deal from Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

thanks guys, that's what i was hoping, maybe they'll add a couple of bits of dlc too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

£30.99 for 14 months of XBLGold.....thanks mate, was looking for a cheap deal somewhere.

yeah its confusing, but it never states "12 MONTHS" for Halo: Reach so not seperate subs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

thanks guys, that's what i was hoping, maybe they'll add a couple of bits of dlc too?
    As in, you buy that and get access to Reach DLC? I highly doubt it to be honest. The last two occasions I've gotten my sub cards from eBay they've been £27.99 so, factoring in Amazon's possible markup and the fact you get the two extra months bundled in, that'd leave little room for anything else for the £30.99 price tag.

Advertisement