Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due an upgrade soon, should I hold out for the HTC Desire HD??

Options
  • 08-08-2010 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey folks,

Have one to run past ye...

Due an upgrade soon with Meteor, want to get my hands on a Desire but now that there is talk about a new upgraded model coming soon...

should I hold out for the HTC Desire HD before jumping into a 12/18 month contract??

Will we see this phone anytime soon on the Irish market?

All input appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would say it will be a while before it hits our shores..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

At the earliest, it probably won't release here until Dec....assuming the October date is correct.

Meteor may take longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

The latest rumour includes a pic
    8-7-10-desirehdpossibility.jpg

Personally i'd go for the normal desire even if the HD version comes out.a 4.3 inch screen is way to big for me:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

you would be surprised how the big screen changes everything once you take it out of the box and turn it on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

To be honest, I love the HD2 which has the same size screen, makes everything so much bigger & better :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement