Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iniskea South Island, Sat Aug 14

Options
  • 08-08-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

I am organising a trip out to Iniskea South Island next Sat, Aug 14th. The cost per person is Euro 40. If you would like to come along, please PM me. The boat will leave Blacksod at 10 am, probably back around 3 or 4 pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

That trip is a great idea. Great history attached to these islands,

Sadly many Mayo people have never visited that area. Recommend the trip highly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

I'd highly recommend this for anyone who reads it.

My grandfather was from the islands, so my family has visited a few times. Beautiful place.

I'll pass this information on to them; some of them might be interested. They try to visit every few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

I have a boat going to Iniskea this Saturday for the last time this year. If you'd like to come, the cost is Euro 40 and just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mysteriousdrk

Hi,

Just wondering, what options are there with regard to getting out to InisKea North or South during the summer months? I'd be happy enough to pay for a boat trip if it were going at a suitable times. But I'm open to other options too (kayaking etc). Also, if one were to want to camp over, is it acceptable to use one of the abandoned houses for shelter/

Cheers
    M

Advertisement