Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Broadband issue.

• 08-08-2010 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hello, just looking for advice here or has anyone experienced anything similar. I was with UPC broadband and moved house to Navan. The engineer told me that they couldnt get broadband in my estate so I had to get a new provider. So I went with 3 Broadband as part of the 14 day trial. Now it appears the UPC can be got in my estate, so I have decided to go back to UPC, and 3 is slower anyway. I decided to call 3 this morning and inform that I was not taking up the option of continuing with their service, and they told me I have to pay 360 euros cancelling fee. When I signed up this was not mentioned, I was only told that if I cancelled within the 14 day period I would have to pay for postage returns. I also looked through the terms and conditions and there is no mention of 360 euro cancellation fee.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

are you within 14 days or not , this is the wrong forum for 3 issues anyway, try the midband forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Thanks Sponge Bob. Will post there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement