Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canyon delivery times ?

• 08-08-2010 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just made the plunge and bought canyon ultimate cf frameset, was holding out for a BMC but they sold out of my size

I see a few people here have bought canyons just wondering on the delivery time from order ?

We ll probaly have a new canyon possy since the planet x possy is dying a death since they changed there prices and frames

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭alanucc

Depends on the availability - click "check availability" on the product page to see what week they will have it in stock again. When mine shipped, it took 5 working days to arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Thats quick enough, im no hurry but the frame wont be ready till work week 33 so thats a 2 week wait plus 5 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭crumliniano

I got an Ultimate CF 9 recently. The delivery time I was given was about 6 weeks but it arrived two weeks early - happy days.

nice bike with the campy !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

I got the Ultimate CF frame recently, I think it took about 1 week as it was in stock and shipped quickly. Very happy with it so far

• Advertisement

christeb wrote: »
    I got the Ultimate CF frame recently, I think it took about 1 week as it was in stock and shipped quickly. Very happy with it so far

what colour did you buy i got black and im wondering is it black or a grey ?

Advertisement