Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ellie goulding tripod 30th november

Options
  • 08-08-2010 11:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

yes, ellie goulding is playing tripod Tuesday 30th of november:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,746 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

A V A wrote: »
    yes, ellie goulding is playing tripod Tuesday 30th of november:)

she was rubbish at Oxegen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i seen her when she was supporting passion pit i thought she was a beast :) she was great and the sound was great .i dont she would of sounded that great at oxygen ,dont shes that much of a festival at, wasnt the best at glasto either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Saw her at Passion Pit as well, didn't know any of her stuff then but I thought herself and the band gave a good performance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i though she was good :) knew her before she had the band and your star smith produced her album , still was good then , i wonder if her second album will be good ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Looking forward to this gig. Ended up giving her gig back in March a miss due to two trips around the same time, so I'm glad she is coming back for another gig, not missing this one :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement