Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Watch in Waterford

• 08-08-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Anybody know of any shop in town where I can buy specifically a Garmin 310xt? Tried, Total tri sports, Altitude, spokes and alfies - no joy... Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Id say it would be hard enought to find that around town. Did ya try argos?

If not online is your best bet. I find tis site cheap enought for garmin stuff http://www.handtec.co.uk there may be others tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Halfrauds?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

Thanks folks, tried halfords but they only have garmins for driving. Yeah its looking more like I will have to order online. Pity as I wanted it today..

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jmdsk

Alfie's had some last week on display up by the trainers in a glass cabinet. Selling for nearly €400.

Altitude also had them on display but they didn't know what price they were selling them for. They were awaiting the Garmin Rep.

Best option if you can wait - Amazon or Hantec. Just ordered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

You could try Worldwidecycles in Clonmel if your that stuck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

Ordered online this morning. Thanks anyway lads

Advertisement