Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sent For An Early Bath....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

He went all jihad on his ass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I suppose the obvious question is to ask why is there a pool at pitchside??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Was he only booked for that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

How did he get away with a yellow? The ref was right beside it! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

I'd say it's down to the academy award winning performance of the guy who knocked him into the pool after the headbutt, the ref even went over to him at one point and told him to get up.
    If I was the ref I probably would have done similar, I might have even booked them both and put it down as unsportsmanlike conduct (ignoring the potential for a violent conduct red).

The main lesson here is, no matter how tempted, don't replace the sideline with a jumbo size paddling pool - it's not going to end well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The swimming pool idea hasn't really worked folks but Tune in next week for some exclusive footage of the Yemini Leagues latest experiment where we replace the sideline with hundreds of banana skins and a bed of nails.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

He got the yellow for taking his shirt off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'd say it's down to the academy award winning performance of the guy who knocked him into the pool after the headbutt, the ref even went over to him at one point and told him to get up.
    If I was the ref I probably would have done similar, I might have even booked them both and put it down as unsportsmanlike conduct (ignoring the potential for a violent conduct red).

The main lesson here is, no matter how tempted, don't replace the sideline with a jumbo size paddling pool - it's not going to end well.

I know!

Water were they thinking of??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

He fuppin' dived.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

You say that, but I think this could do wonders for the women's game...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

You say that, but I think this could do wonders for the women's game...

As long as they swap jersies I'm happy.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Shocking theatrics from the guy that was headbutted!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

lord lucan wrote: »

Maybe when the other bloke headbutted him a little drop of water flicked into his eyes and he really really really really really doesn't like getting water in his eyes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

lord lucan wrote: »

Im trying to fashion a joke related to diving and the swimming pool at the side of the pitch but it just aint coming out :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,522 ✭✭✭✭noodler

If someone on my team did that we would absolutely eat into him.

Can you imagine it? Picking a fight with someone half your size because your pride was hurt at falling / whatever into a pool of water?

What about the other 10 players on your team working their ass off?

Selfish SOB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

noodler wrote: »
    If someone on my team did that we would absolutely eat into him.

Can you imagine it? Picking a fight with someone half your size because your pride was hurt at falling / whatever into a pool of water?

What about the other 10 players on your team working their ass off?

Selfish SOB.
    Someone's cranky... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    Someone's cranky... :pac:

Hahaha a POOL fan :pac:

Did you like the video?

Advertisement