Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB mains plug?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The O2 shop will have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Brilliant, thanks million. :)

If they don't have them, or they're too expensive, and you're really stuck...I might have one for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭Poochie05

A bit of a drive but they definitely have them in Tesco in Wexford as I was looking at them yesterday - maybe you'll find one in Tesco Ardkeen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Anybody know if any shops in Waterford sell these? Need it more or less straight away so online shopping not an option. This is what I'm on about.
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32485

Maybe try a place that sells cameras, both of ours have a USB plug adapter like that.

Good luck
    SSE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Hi OP,

Tesco Ardkeen which is 24 hour opening has a Multi Purpose Charger pack (Tesco own brand) which costs 23.99 euros.
    Pack includes 3 pin plug and car charger. Both have USB charging ports which will do the job for you.
    Also has adaptors to charge Nokia and Sony Ericsson phones.

Regards
    BFG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

would ya get something like that in the € shop ??

daftdave wrote: »
    would ya get something like that in the € shop ??

Nope...but what the € shop does have is the leads for the iphones etc, and also a car charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Thanks for all the helpful replies but I got a loan of one to tide me over in the end. Then when I get back from hols I'll order a couple from Ebay.

Advertisement