Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune teller Headford direction????

Options
  • 08-08-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi just wonding if anyone knows the fortune teller in clarin down past headford? and if so if you could give me a name or number would be great!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

I would keep my money and no go and lots of fortune teller are just spoofing...........:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mims_lally

I would keep my money and no go and lots of fortune teller are just spoofing...........:eek:

everyone to their own, but i find fortune tellers to be quite good at least the one's i've been to before. and i dont take everything to be gospel
    But yes there is also alot of chancer's out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

It's all suggestion and based on vague answers you spit out to questions that you just see as regular chat. It's for mugs

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Andrea88

i'm afraid i have to agree with the other posters!
    there's a lady in ennis,well known to many around the country as being the best around.
    so i said cool,as my second visit to A fortune teller i'll go and see "the real mc coy!!" and i did. and she was omg shiiit hot with her info.left me gob smacked and got great business out of people i knew,great money too at 50europeans a go.

a year later (2months ago) i went again. this time i researched this whole fortune telling mularky beforehand. me being curious i spent hours at it. and found out ways of proving that it as all a load of work by a con artist.
    have to say. impression second time around-she was ridiciously crap!

i gave her nothing to go on. of course she could tell alot about me when i got in ie;how i greeted her,how i dressed,how i spoke,how i sat and my body language bla bla bla but i couldnt prevent that. she was spot on about my character going by those things but sure who cant do that. give me 50quid and i'll tell ya if you were brought up or dragged up and know what kind of life you've had just by observing those things.

if there is such a thing as a "real" fortune teller or clairvoyant or whatever you want to call them; you are supposed to sit there and only speak when asked a question and at that your question is supposed to me yes or no,either you agree or disagree. in all fairness if they're psychic they are supposed to know everything there is to know about you,right?! she didnt know about the one,most important person in my life,the one person and only thing that goes through my mind all day every day,whose side i never leave,who my whole world revolves around and that being my daring little son. hello??!! didn't even mention him until near the end when the reading was finished. i told her she wasnt near as impressable as last time round (which she also didnt remember as a psychic lol) and so she asked me why!! and i told her;
    1.just because i like to dress nice,paint my nails,have my make up done to the 9's and wear my hair without a rib out of place-DOES NOT MEAN I'M IN A BEAUTY PROFESSION OR PLANNING ON DOING A COURSE ON IT.....EVER,quite the opposite tyvm!!

2.just because i have a ring on my non-engagement finger that resembles an engagement ring ( i must admit it's a whopper of a diamond!) it DOES NOT MEAN (like you thnk i have led you to believe) THAT I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE I AM AFTER A PROPOSAL FOR COMMITMENT BUT I AM CONSIDERING IT......BECAUSE I'M NOT!

3.just because i am young and carefree (looking) does NOT MEAN THAT THERE ARE BIG PLANS ON TRAVELLING ACROSS THE WATER TO CANADA/OZ...BECAUSE THERE DEFINATELY ARENT ANY!!

4.on questioning me why i thought i was so right,i replied because i have a child and my life is here. with that she said...how old is she? i said HE is almost 2.

and with that i thanked her politely,wished her well and went on my way as i was happy to just prove all on google right about these ole divileens!!

pure donkey,i later found out she used the same type of scenarios on the 2other girls i went with..travelling,college and all that but sure what 22year old isnt living that way so it was a safe guess on her part..just a pity she was wrong about it all and that she happened to be dealing with 3mums!

so good luck with whatever you choose to do,i say mind your money but bear in mind this last thing; there is a million dollar prize up for grabs, in america i think it is, by some lad wanting to put any psychic through their paces to prove their validity in return for $1million.
    no one has succeeded and also not many have tried because they all know they'll fail. a lifetime as a psychic is worth more than $1million dollars at the rate i saw that ole witch in ennis takin in clients!!

sorry for long post but you should google validity of psychics or techniques used by them such as cold reading etc! it'll change your views like it did for me.

slan!

Advertisement