Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annette Singleton, Cork

Options
  • 08-08-2010 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been to see her and if so how did you find her? Was she accurate? I'm thinking about going to see her, but I had a look at her website and it seems to mention an awful lot that you can pay in advance if you wish, and I though that came across a bit as her only being interested in making money, so would like to hear of anybody's experience with her before I book.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ihad2haveIt!

Hi RhubarbCrumble,

I went to see Annette this time last year with a few friends and I found her accurate about my personality and my friends found her accurate about their's as well. In terms of predictions, she did predict small things that have come to pass. She made some bigger predictions that haven't come true but were set further down the line so I'll have to wait and see if they come true. I didn't have any specific questions but my friend did about her exams and Annette accurately predicted the outcome to those. She can be a bit vague sometimes but if you ask questions she'll give more detail.

Either way I thought she was a really lovely person who genuinely wants to help and guide the people she's reading for. I doubt she's scamming or particularly money obsessed. She keeps you in for a good 45 minutes and maybe more if she gets stuck into it. She probably keeps mentioning advance payments on her website because she thinks it'll be more convenient for people and it will appeal to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 betty2001

I have to agree, Annette is definitely not about the money in any way. I left without paying her the first time i went for a reading and only remembered on the way home and rang her to apologise but she was great about it and was laughing that she forgot herself and told me i could pop during the week or pay online. As for the reading she was spot on with predictions and she got me fantastic messages from my mother and grandmother who are in spirit and there was no doubt that it was them, she also knew that I had recently lost a baby and was able to tell me his name and that my mother was there with him. I have been back to her since and sent friends and family who found her brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Hi :)

I've been to see Annette twice, the first time was my own curiousity and the second was because a friend didn't want to go alone :p

I just want to say that Annette is a lovely person, she is genuinely warm and caring and is very bubbly and easy to talk to. I felt, both times, that it was more like a counselling session than anything else. She offers you advice based on her own experiences and from the information you offer her. However regarding her predictions, and that's what you are paying for, I didn't find her good at all :( I hate to say that because she is lovely but nothing she said came true and it has been a while since I first went to her. She can be very vague so if you do go make sure you keep her on track because she tends to get lost chatting about things :)

So to sum up, a genuinely lovely person but not a great 'fortune teller' or whatever she wants to call it :confused: I would save my money and have a nice heart to heart with a friend instead.

Advertisement