Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEEDED: Focus group participants

Options
  • 08-08-2010 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm a MA Journalism student at DCU and I'm looking for participants for my focus groups.
    I am working on my thesis and need participants for focus groups on Monday Aug 9 and Wed Aug 11 at 5pm. The focus groups will be held on the DCU campus.

I am looking for men and women over the age of 18 who have no professional affiliation with journalism or communication.
    The focus group will last 45 minutes to 1 hour and refreshments will be provided.
    Participants will be asked to watch two 3 minute videos and the researcher will lead a short discussion.

At the completion of the focus group a group drawing will be held where each participant will win either a bottle of wine or a coffee card from Starbucks.

I'm trying to fill slots for Monday at 5PM ASAP. Please message if interested. Thank you.

Advertisement