Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving on from 3....

• 08-08-2010 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Next month sees the end of my contract with 3 and I couldn't be happier. Now I have to choose a new provider. The room I have my PC in has a UPC outlet on the wall but no phone connection. Is it best just to go with UPC or are there other companies who can use the UPC connection?

I basically want a cheap connection, doesn't need to be too fast as I don't do gaming etc. but would want a half decent cap as I download a good bit.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

id just go with upc their download cap is 250GB and is also a cheap service comapred to other providers:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Think that seems like the best idea. Might even get a TV package while Im at it!

Advertisement