Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to make friends in Barcelona

Options
  • 08-08-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hey Guys, I 'm in Barcelona at the moment great city!! I'm studying Spanish at the moment and have made some friends but most are only here for a few weeks at a time, I'm planning to look for work and to experience life here for a while if I can and I would love to meet expats from UK or Ireland that live here,

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    DG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

Denimgirl wrote: »
    Hey Guys, I 'm in Barcelona at the moment great city!! I'm studying Spanish at the moment and have made some friends but most are only here for a few weeks at a time, I'm planning to look for work and to experience life here for a while if I can and I would love to meet expats from UK or Ireland that live here,

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    DG

Call into Republic House on Passeig Sant Joan 64 on a Monday night, they have a great pub quiz

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭karl bracken

drink in irish or english bars.... im sure some fellas will start talking to you lol

start playing a sport or hobby your into, half of my friends from college are from sports i played

Advertisement