Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did anyone here work at KISS Magazine for their work experience?

• 08-08-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of working there for a one wk placement when I am transistion year and I was just wondering did anyone here ever work there? If so, what was it like, and what did you have to do? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I am thinking of working there for a one wk placement when I am transistion year and I was just wondering did anyone here ever work there? If so, what was it like, and what did you have to do? :)

I didnt do it, sorry, but ask your school for the dates for the year 2011 - 2012. They're all booked up till the end of the year so you'd wanna apply asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

A girl in my year did it and said it was really good, but apply right now if you really want to do it. They fill up so fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SineadCork

How do you get in contact if you want to do your work experience there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bubblemonkey

SineadCork wrote: »
    How do you get in contact if you want to do your work experience there?
    hi you send a c.v. and a cover letter to info@kiss.ie
    I applied for november 2011 or march 2012. Ive heard that its very good but make sure that you apply right away because theyre booked up until september

Advertisement