Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2009 Ontario OKC3S Marine Bayonet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭paddycam

i would imagine with a name like "one stop knife shop" that yes you would have proplems,youre better off going to a surplus shop and mabye asking them to order it,i would not chance 100 odd euro for it to sit up in customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GrimDelta

Thanks very much, do you know any surplus shops online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭paddycam

where do you live,there might be one in your town,now saying im not sure its allowed atall,it's just an idea.It will proply have to be blunted or something along the lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

GrimDelta wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I am new here so Hi!

I was just wondering would i have any problem getting this into the country because i would really like to get it, thanks

http://www.1sks.com/store/ontario-us-marine-corps-multi-purpose-bayonet.html

GrimDelta,

I'd say you'd be okay. I've had a few knives sent in for bushcraft and the like. Never a bayonet, and I don't know if they're in their own category, but knifes usually get in fine. You'd never want to be caught carrying it around town, though.

You will probably get stung for customs duty and VAT, though, so expect to pay 12.5% extra, then 21% extra of that plus whatever fees are being charged by the delivery company.

Advertisement