Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European basketball VS. USA basketball

Options
  • 08-08-2010 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Im wondering what type of basketball do people in IRL prefer for example i watch mostley European basketball i love eurobasket and world basketball cup. I can honestley say i bearly watch any NBA stuff as i dont really find it interesting i watch it from time to time but euro basketball is way more interesting to me.

So what are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

I prefer the NBA, by some distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

A lot of it depends on where you live, I live it the states and it is hard to not get sucked into the NBA, it obviously has it's flaws but has the best players also.
    Regular season is poor but come playoffs teams start to play defense and it gets more physical and competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

i prefer collage ball, it is always competive and physical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I know if I had the opportunity I would definitely watch more Euroleague games but for now it's the NBA.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'll watch pretty much any basketball but I really love International Basketball and the Euroleague. Whilst I got up at crazy times for all 7 Finals games and some of the other play-off games I wouldn't have done it if the Celtics weren't involved. Call me old-fashioned but I prefer to see players who are fundamentally and technically sound and who play a team game than the individual athleticism than sometimes dominates the NBA. It never ceases to amaze me how some NBA players (whilst very good at some things) are very limited in certain aspects of their game - just my opinion!

• Advertisement
Advertisement