Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Help

• 08-08-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

How do i know if i can get broadband in my area?
    From UPC, it shows Waterford is eligible, I'm about 15km from Waterford.. It Doesn't say Wexford is though, but I am more closer to Waterford.

Am thinking of the 30mb BB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Have you tried ringing them, or their availability checker online? If you're 15K from Waterford city, then it's unlikely to reach you (unless you're in a large-ish town that has cable TV).

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

I`m in the same boat. I`m living 7 miles from cork city and it`s unclear as to whether I`m eligible to get BB with them. I`d love to have it though. Sick 5H1t of O2 midband dongle at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

why dont you ring them they will be able to tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭miccy203

Hi,
    you have to be in a cabled area to get the bb off upc, so you would have to be in the city or town to get it.

Advertisement