Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Rusheeny....

Options
  • 08-08-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I am from Clonsilla and myself and my boyfriend we're looking for houses in the area.We were thinking about Rusheeny but we aren't sure what the estate is like. Any views?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

So eh, you're from Clonsilla right?

And you're wondering what Rusheeny, Clonsilla is like?

Wouldn't you know as much as anyone else from Clonsilla could tell you??????

(My point is: I am from D15 and I imagine that I know as much about Rusheeny as you do about Rusheeny :confused:)

Anyhoo! If you persist/insist you could post this question in the D15 response. You might get more info over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ladynadey

I was hoping that somebody that has lived in the estate or is living there now could let me know exactly what its like. I am from a differentpart of Clonsilla. Thanks for your reply anyway

Advertisement